#DRRP #MVRP ᴄʀᴏssᴏᴠᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ!"
The account can be found here. Being an RP account, Monokubs will likely share many tropes with their official source material. Beware that all spoilers for NDRV3 and other DR games are unmarked!
The Monokubs provide examples of:
- Aborted Arc: There were attempts at a Monokuma's Christmas Radio, which would run from 1st December to 25th December 2017 with a series of posts related to Christmas everyday. It pretty much stopped on 5th December, 20% in, due to the writer being busy with schoolwork.
- Adaptation Expansion: The Kubs have their personalities greatly expanded from their one-note stereotypes in the game. But Monochi and Monophanie Jr. stand out the most, going from a silent Literal Surveillance Bug and a plot device to kill off the remaining two Kubs plus Gonta in Chapter 4 respectively, to actual, voiced characters.
- CAPS LOCK: Monokid speaks this way. This is a light case of Flanderisation, since, while he was loud in the game, his text was still written properly. The writer claims the reason for his capslock is due to the writer simply putting it there for comedic effect.
- Chicken Joke: This post has Monomi ask "Why did you throw me against the wall?" which Monosuke responds with "To get to the other side."
- Christmas Episode: Monokuma's Christmas Radio was supposed to be this, but ultimately failed, see Aborted Arc.
- Fan Disservice:
- The Seductive Sundays, since the characters are cartoony bears. One of them was so bad it had to be deleted, which was a weird Monokubs X Gal-Gun hybrid, being deleted due to the writer just wanting to. One even featured Monokuma tentacle assault, to promote a fake fangame, namely "Monokuma Fukusu".
- The "RT IF YOU SEE YOUR KINK." post counts too, since it features stuff like Monokid's Overly Long Tongue and Monokuma with very realistic eyes.
- Fun with Acronyms: In one post, Monotaro calls the group the "Super Hyper Investigation Team". Monochi then says "So you're S.H.I.T?".
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Monokid is one here. He's still a rude, loud, vulgar, perverted bear... but he likes to take care of abandoned kittens.
- Overly Long Tongue: Both Monokuma and Monokid have them, just like in the original, but it turns out that Monochi also has a really long tongue... several of them.
- Running Gag: Monochi saying something other characters mishear, which results with them doing something stupid, and Monochi complaining. Death usually follows.
- They Killed Kenny Again: Unlike the source material which would make deaths stick, here the Kubs often die but often return in the next posts.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Monochi/Nanokumas is greatly associated with Pringles, often eating way too many of them as well.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: This time, everyone can puke and it's shown.