Broadway despair is a Danganronpa based roleplay group that takes place on tumblr. Our performance takes place at Broadway Watarigarasu, where 16 students are headed for a field trip to learn about the theater via invitation. Upon entering the Broadway, they are prompted to gather in the theater where they are told that the only way to get out of the Broadway was to kill another student and get away with it! Will these 16 talented students manage to make it out alive, or will they put on the performance of their lives?
[Broadway Despair] contains examples of
- Anyone Can Die
- And Your Reward Is Clothes: The prize for solving the first class trial was the reveal of area two, which involved costumes galore!
- Amateur Sleuth
- Be as Unhelpful as Possible: several characters, but the ones that help the least in class trials are Cecile, and in case three, Masaaki.
- Big Bad: Monokuma
- Break the Cutie: Most of the characters are getting a lot of this, though in the latest chapters, Mikhail, Mikael, and Tadakuni are getting the brunt of this.
- Children Forced to Kill
- Class Trip: They were only supposed to go to visit Broadway Waterigarasu for a couple of hours to learn about the theater.
- Convicted by Public Opinion
- Deadly Game: The entire killing game
- Everyone Is a Suspect
- Fingertip Drug Analysis: Done by Mikael when Tada and him went to the fountain to see if the water was alright to water the flowers with.
- Limited Wardrobe: Since all of the students were just planning on a trip to the theater for a couple of hours, none of them brought a spare change of clothes. Though, when costumes are added, this is a little bit less of a problem.
- Plethora of Mistakes: The entirety of the case three trial.
- The Power of Friendship: Tadakuni believes that if everyone gets along, then they'll all escape together. His hopes and dreams get more and more crushed with each passing trial.
- Wacky Homeroom: Theres a large variety of characters, including, but not limited to: An extreme sports star, a genesist, a mangaka, a gardener, and many more.
- You Can't Go Home Again