1970, on the east shores of Maine, people came to the surface. Dangerous people. Nice people. Evil people. And the death of many innocents as a result.
It petered out around 2013. It can be found here.
Above The Sea provides examples of:
- All There in the Manual: Most of the characters know each other from a different RP, one that died and was deleted long ago. Oh well.
- Color-Coded for Your Convenience: Eyes. The good characters are usually normal colored, red eye charries (Zero, Andrea, Guujin) seem to be bad news. And pink eyes means hypnotized.
- Death Seeker: Zero wishes for nothing more than to find someone strong enough to kill him.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Zero is usually disgusted at Guujin's or previously Iris's methods of destruction.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: Zero's eyes almost constantly glow. Other character's eye glowing generally means that the gloves have come off.
- God Is Evil: The little eight year old who murders on a daily basis? She was lonely, so she made two people who were named after her parents. Then they ate her food...
- Ironic Echo: Zero has an amazing memory spanning many centuries. No matter what, he'll be able to pick out something said to him by his rival and put an ironic spin on it.
- Limited Wardrobe: No matter what happens, Zero is stuck in his original clothing. Helps that the clothes he's stuck in are really snazzy.
- Meaningful Name: Zero's name is an indication on the fact that even he doesn't know what he is- so, to his knowledge, he's the only one of his kind. He wears the name like a badge of honour.
- Normally, I Would Be Dead Now: Every character has gone through this point at some stage or another even going so far as to quote the trope itself.
- Psychotic Smirk: Zero constantly wears one of these at all times. The only exceptions being when he frowns. You won't like it when he frowns.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Zero likes to give one of these even if he's losing a fight in an attempt to enrage his opponent even further.
- Shirtless Scene: Just after Dark's fight with Raven, Dark's left without the majority of his clothing then goes to stay with Andrea.
- Yandere: Anna ties Dominic up and keeps him in a room filled with pictures of him, much to his dismay.