Months after the Dalek/Cybermen invasion, the world has made a very large change.
Due to a large number of incidents in which various supernatural beings found themselves battling Cybermen in public, several masquerades have been broken. Supernatural beings such as vampires, werewolves and magic-users have gone from being fictional creatures to people you see everyday. The existence of the MIB, Torchwood, Hellsing and Stargate Command is now public knowledge; and conspiracy theorists everywhere are getting rather smug.
To make things worse, the planet Earth has gained the attention of several alien races, not all of which are peaceful. Even with help from the TSAB, The Tokra, the Asgard, The Autobots, and The Doctor, those tasked with protecting the Earth will have their work cut out for them.
The roleplay can be found here. It ran for two months and was abandoned in January 2012.
Big Damned Crossover contains examples of:
- Ironic Echo: At the start of Kouji's fight with Frieza; Frieza is mildly annoyed that the humans sent a "mere machine" to attack him. Later on, when Frieza fails to destroy Mazinger, Kouji taunts him for being unable to destroy a "mere machine".
- Knife Nut: While she's remarkably stable, Assassin is very fond of her knives, and is skilled with them in spite of her apparent age.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Satsuki's eye color shifts from red to brown to red again at times. Her red eyes are more likely to appear when upset or hungry.
- Shrinking Violet: In spite of her identity, Assassin is shy and evasive around anyone other then Satsuki, and other children.
- Super Speed: Hiei is capable of this. In fact, he seems to be capable of moving at the speed of light.
- Wouldn't Hurt a Child: Assassin never hurts children, and becomes murderous towards those who do.