Well, I guess that's up to you.
Welcome to the South Sea, Traveller."
Beyond the Great Sea is a storytelling ARPG (Art Role Playing Group) set in the universe of The Legend of Zelda. Its mainly focused on elements from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, such as the art style and the setting being beyond the Great Sea set in the game. It is also influenced by other Zelda games in the franchise, such as The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and The Legend Of Zelda Breathofthe Wild.
Beyond the Great Sea contains examples of:
- Dramatic Irony: A couple, such as:
- Trina and Arnos being a couple.
- Gerome being a Yiga and spying on the coalation. Only Joey is aware but there's not much he can do, as Gerome pretty much can make the island be in jeopardy if he wishes to, should Joey not comply with his demands.
- Daruk left to go into the Fog, causing everyone In-Universe to forget about him.
- The Hero: The NPC, Admin and Player Characters who are against the Pirate King's factions.
- Mass "Oh, Crap!": The Fogbound Sacnta Crew and the Deku Scrubs in response to encountering the Pirate King!
- Reality Ensues: Seeing how a war is going on, anyone can die. Trina came pretty damn close to dying after her first encounter with Cobra. Hence why it's highly encouraged to level up player characters so they have a better chance of survivability in battles.
- Right for the Wrong Reasons: Members feared that Dinah was pulled into the Fog by The Pirate King's faction, especially when Ativa replied with the question "Who is Dinah?" when Keaka asked him about her, since it's been awhile since Dinah showed up at the Marketplace. As it turns out, Ativa was pulling a prank and while he doesn't know where Dinah is, he does still remember her. However, this is Double Subverted, when ????? note , pulls Ativa away from Keaka, to work out a deal with him. What is the deal? Well, it's somewhat vague, but Daruk pays Ativa a Star Fragment as payment so he could take him and leave him in the Fog to supposedly help his brothers, even though doing so would result in everyone, including Ativa (who makes note of this) forgetting about him. So once he's there and Ativa flies off, there's no going back. ????? accepted the risk. So while the members were wrong about it being Dinah in the Fog, they were correct about somebody being in it.