He was the only one who knew first aid..
In Castle, you are a member of a team sent through 'gates' to alternate dimensions. Such a team is usually sent through the Gate to recover an artifact from a castle filled with eldritch horrors controlled by an entity. Along the way, you blow stuff up, kill stuff dead, and conquer innocent peasants.
The Original Squad's Page can be found here.
Castle: Foxhound Squad contains examples of:
- An Arm and a Leg: Johnathan lost his arm in a magic-related experiment.
- Artificial Limbs: Johnathan opted for a cybernetic arm to replace the arm he lost, instead of having a new organic one grown.
- Bad Powers, Bad People: Khaiden destroys the bodies of the living with necromantic energy, rips the soul from their corpses, and devours their screaming life-essence. Hes not a good person.
- Barefoot Loon: Frazz never wore shoes in human form, and was a self proclaimed "nut".
- Cyborg: Jonathan decided to replace his whole body with cybernetics, making him one of the most damage resistant Foxhound members.
- Ditzy Genius: Frazz, who, while empathetic, intelligent, and a whiz with bio-chemistry, still demonstrates a lack of things like "Logic" and "Common Sense."
- Evil Feels Good: Devouring a soul causes a high on par with high-grade heroin with no negative side-effects and strengthens magic. The fact that its non-addictive just makes Khaidens actions all the worse.
- Evil, Inc.: Akras fits this to a tee, with their flagrant disregard for ethics or human rights and dignity in pursuit for profits, power, and knowledge.
- Master of Illusion: Dexter can make illusionary light, with interesting results.
- Mission Control: Tal often remains at the command centre, from where he can get more comprehensive access to data.
- Pragmatic Villainy: Khaiden in a nutshell. He wants to indulge his appetites and continue enjoying himself in perpetuity. And so, he tempers his consumption and actions when necessary.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: Need a job? No previous experience? No qualifications? No common sense? You're hired by Akras.
- Soul Eating: Khaiden devours souls to heal himself and power his magic.
- Token Evil Teammate: Even though Khaidens fellow squad members are working for an amoral megacorporation that will do whatever it takes to make a profit, they are not Evil themselves. Khaiden makes up for that, but ensures his teammates see him as at most a necessary evil.
- Villain Protagonist: Not necessarily all of the player characters are evil, but a good chunk of them are mayhem-loving, murderous Hired Guns. Not to mention the fact that they work for Akras.
- Where I Was Born and Razed: Khaiden slaughtered and consumed the souls of his entire home village the day he moved from animal souls to human.