Battleworld is an RPG created by Stratofarius.
The premise involves a powerful being named the Cure constructing a world out of chunks from other worlds, such as City 17 or Beach City. The players are in control of one chunk and its leaders, and its up to them to guide the land and its people through these treacherous times, as its clear the Cure has put these worlds together because of his hunger for a good battle. Will the chunks unite, or will they fall prey to the Cure's violent tendencies? Who will win, and who will lose in the Battleworld?
Has a sequel in Battleworld 2.0.
The link is here.
This RPG contains the following tropes:
- Anachronism Stew: The result of having medieval worlds suddenly share their borders with modern day cities and futuristic lands.
- Endless Daytime: It was always twilight in Twilight Town, no matter the time of day.
- Faux Affably Evil: The Cure has shades of this- from his British accent and calling everyone 'ladies and gentlemen' to him sending everyone invitations to a meeting that can save them or 'doom them to death within the week'. Still kidnaps everyone in the first place though, and seems rather unrepentant about it.
- Patchwork World: Due to the Cure's lack of creativity, his world is made up of chunks from other worlds, interspersed with some seas and some chunks of nature.
- Shout-Out: The name of the RP is a not so subtle shout out to the location of the Marvel Crisis Crossover, the Secret Wars.