It's a bunch of alien robots occasionally beating the tar out of each other, while trying to cope with the fact that they're no longer stuck in a warzone. Sometimes it works. Most of the time, the city gets trashed anyway.
It began in 2011, and concluded at the end of the year.
Axiom Nexus contains examples of:
- Can't Bathe Without a Weapon: Movie-Universe Transformers of both sides. Justified in that their weapons are literally part of their bodies.
- Conspicuous Trenchcoat:
- Played straight with Decepticons the big purple symbols are kind of hard to miss.
- Averted with Dr. Impossible. Dude looks pretty average.
- Make Up or Break Up: It only takes one fight over something stupid to make best friends break up forever. So sad, so sad.
- Orifice Invasion: Subverted with Soundwave(s). For them, something climbing into their chest is a normal, everyday thing. So long as it's a cassette. Or... animal. Thing.
- Secret Relationship: Ironhide and Ratchet, before they broadcast it all over the network after about five minutes and then broke up forever over a shark. A shark.