Focusing on the adventures of the Original Character Autobots and the Original Character Decepticons led by Megatron, it follows the never-ending battle between the two factions while having some Slice of Life moments, and plenty of romance. It was accused of being more like a soap opera than an actual battle.
While the original site was shut down late January 2015, a new rebooted version called Transformers Galaxy'' features re-imagined versions of the characters created in the original.
This Roleplaying forum provide examples of:
- Aliens Speaking English: Most of the Transformers speak some form of English, with some characters speaking a totally language altogether or don't speak at all. Although, seeing as this is a text RP with mostly English-speaking users, it's pretty much a given.
- Anyone Can Die: Zig-Zagging Trope. Due to the natures of Text RP rules, it is somewhat of a rare occasion for anyone to legitimately die without going in stasis lock, despite the fact that the universe implies such an atmosphere and the handful of deaths. Shadowstrike broke the record, with the highest number of people asking him to help them kill their characters.
- Babies Ever After: Windchime and Feenixfire were especially mocked for a high number of pregnancies; Windchime had two sets of of twins while Feenixfire managed to produce and roleplay so many children that she was accused of 'repopulating the Autobot army'.
- Big Bad: Megatron
- Big Good: Indigo Prime
- Cerebus Rollercoaster
- Convenient Miscarriage: Autobot Defector Hotwire had two miscarriages - one of them at the exact same time as Feenixfire was giving birth. The player casually commented that "Miscarriages combine all the drama of being pregnant and the angst of losing a loved one, with none of the inconveniences of having a baby or losing an important RP character." Some role-players accused her of being a 'walking coathanger'.
- Darker and Edgier: Even more so than the regular Transformers Prime series at times.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Back in the forums humble beginnings of December 2012, there was plenty of oddball plots and characters including Dark Energon infused Decepticons, Orange and Black Energon, double agents, possessed bots, and the list goes on.
- Elemental Powers: A handful of Autobots and Decepticons had such abilities. Most notably Feenixfire, Seabell, and Shadow Strike.
- Elsewhere Fic: As oppose to taking place in Transformers Prime 's main setting of the fictional Jasper, Nevada, the main Autobot team, Team Indigo, settles in The Rocky Mountains.
- Everybody Is Related: Several people introduced themselves as being inlaws, cousins, sisters and adopted children of older characters.
- FaceHeel Turn: Several times.
- Five-Man Band: The main set of Autobots follow this:
- HeelFace Turn: There were two famous turns - the blind Decepticon medic Hotwire after being scapegoated in a Kangaroo Court of being responsible for the escape of Gearchange, while Decepticon mercenary Breech Loader, bitter at the Disproportionate Retribution of losing her T-Cog after an argument, claimed sanctuary with the Autobots to tick the Decepticons off.
- Kangaroo Court: After Gearchange escaped, the main members of the Decepticons blamed Decepticon Hotwire and threw her in prison despite being the best and hardest-working doctor on the ship.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Even more than the series it's based off.
- Love Redeems: Hotwire was converted into an Autobot by Round-Up. On the flip side, after Breech Loader defected into an Autobot, she brought boyfriend Road Rage along with her.
- Pregnant Badass: Feenixfire got pregnant multiple times and kept fighting all the time.
- Really Gets Around: Hotwire and Breech Loader (played by the same person) were infamous for 'scouting around' - ie, flirting with all the males just to find somebody who was willing to take that angle in roleplay.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: A staple for anything Transformers.
- Rouge Angles of Satin
- Science-Fiction Writers Have No Sense of Scale
- The Smurfette Principle: Averted. Both the Autobots and the Decepticons have a plentiful amount of females.
- Super Reflexes: The most famous event was when Hotwire fled the Decepticons. Almost every Decepticon and Autobot on the board was shooting at her as she fled through the forest, and she dodged every attack while not returning fire. Among the members, if somebody pulled off too many dodges, it became known as the "Hotwire Dodge"
- Transforming Mecha: Considering this is a roleplay taking place in Transformers universe, it is a given that the majority of characters transforms into some kind of vehicle/animal/appliance/base/mobile fortress.
- Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma