An RPG created by Zanzetkuken The Great in which players are one of six races taken from the Dragon Ball canon (human, Saiyan, Namekian, Majin, Djinn (Mr. Popo's race), or Frieza's race, called Frost Demon here), each one having unique abilities and stat modifiers (for example, Saiyans have a better base Ki modifier, but a lower base Magic, or Mystic, modifier, while the inverse is true for Djinn). Players decide their techniques, such as flying or the Kamehameha, and can have techniques unique to their character - or even create ones in-game.
Bay 12 Dragon Ball Z RPG contains examples of:
- Anatomy Arsenal: Former Red Ribbon Army scientist, Doctor Andrew Axal. He replaced his left hand with a bionic one that enables him to drain the Ki from his opponents, as well as shoot a powerful beam.
- Badass Normal: Matilda. She's an ordinary high-school student, apart from having trained with a mysterious tutor called the Mentor.
- The Hermit: Fuar. Left by his parents, as far as he knows, on a spaceship when he was young. His ship eventually crashed on Earth, and before the events of the game he had yet to find or contact sapient life.
- Notably, Nohkan as well.
- Power Fist: Pree's Manticore Gauntlet technique, which is an orb of Ki she forms on her hand. It can be used to increase punch damage and allows her to shoot Ki bullets for a decreased Ki cost.
- Supernatural Martial Arts: All of Yusuke's techniques are this.
- Young Conqueror: Ateyo. He wishes to be a conqueror, which is partly why he happens to be on Earth, and he's only nineteen years old.