Advance Wars: Eternal War is an Advance Wars Play By Post game where 4 nations- Cobalt Ice, Brown Desert, Jade Sun and Pink Cosmos- are usually at war. When they are not at war, the four countries fight various other organisations, from an evil foreigner to Killer Robots.
This game can be found here.
Advance Wars: Eternal War contains examples of:
- Big Eater: Most of Pink Cosmos is this, since their food contains very little fat. Drinking an industrial-sized bottle of ketchup in one sitting is normal for them.
- Blood Knight:
- Keitaro, who lives for the battle, and doesn't care about the victims as long as he's satisfied.
- The Pink Cosmos COs Pink Queen and Wax. Pink Queen loves watching people die. Wax, on his side, is a CO strictly For the Evulz and only wants to kick some people around (and because Authority Equals Asskicking).
- Comedic Sociopathy: Pink Queen and Knight Owl. Hell, the entire setting is made of soldiers dying in fun ways. War Has Never Been So Much Fun has never been more fun!
- A Commander Is You: Both the four countries, and the COs themselves.
- Cobalt Ice: Unit Specialist Faction, with a bit of Technical Faction. Specialises in Machinery.
- Pink Cosmos: Brute Force Faction, with a bit of Jack-of-All-Stats. No fancy gimmicks, high damage.
- Jade Sun: Unit Specialist Faction, for air and sea units (and ninja).
- Brown Desert: Unit Specialist Faction, with a bit of the Spammer. Specialises in sandstorms , and infantry.
- Cool Plane: Flash has a plane made entirely out of guns, a Cyborg bear, and an EMP cannon.
- Improbable Age:
- Keitaro has been promoted to CO at the age of 13, and has been fighting since he was six. Brown Desert seems to have a critical shortage of COs.
- Flash. Despite looking twelve and being fourteen, he's Cobalt Ice's second-in-command.
- Older Than They Look:
- The Plan: Jonathan has shown mastery of making plans that cover all possible bases.Jonathan: This, Flash, is a marvelous opportunity to test out the latest in my line of anti-blogger machinery. [...] If I turn it up, it should do some considerable damage to the posters of this propaganda as well. if they are truly from pink cosmos, then we will make a formal apology, call it a training exercise gone wrong, and win their trust back by sending them tea and crumpets. Since we are the only country who makes crumpets, and we have the best tea, far better than that brown desert slop that tastes of sand and camel urine, it should give us some brilliant PR. Alternatively, if it is not Pink Cosmos we are dealing with, we can simply follow the trail of corpses to the fools that dare cast my brilliant research in a negative light.