- Agent Will Graham 1.0 (who is later replaced by Morpheus) and one of Erin Brockovich's clients head a team of crime scene investigators that include(d) Evel Kenievel and an assistant to the president.
- Livingston Dell is a librarian with a connection to a young victim he's completely innocent.
- Reubin Tischkoff is a slightly abrasive casino owner.
- A red-haired Starbuck is a tough cop.
- The "Miniature Killer's" first victim is rock star Danny Partridge.
- The Pretender is a serial killer who stalks college co-eds.
- CSI: Miami:
- CSI: New York:
- Lt. Dan Taylor and Dr. Sydney Hansen head the New York division.
- Carl Fredricksen is an ex-nazi who escaped justice by pretending to be Jewish. It worked so well that his son became a very observant Jew....
- Romo Lambkin and Joxer are suspects in separate cases in the same episode Joxer is innocent, Romo isn't.
- Link, a prisoner, helps Hawkes after John Connor 1.0 (who loves playing games with the detectives) causes a prison riot.
- Tonight, Lt. Dan is gonna kill Commander Bill !
- Maxwell Sheffield belongs to a vampire cult.
- Spencer Northcut is a famous Formula One racer. Spencer Olham is a big fan.
- Joey Russo/Joe Roman is a serial killer who frames Lt. Dan for his own demise.
- Ken Mattingly and Wyatt were partners back in the day.
- Col. Steve Austin is a retired cop.
- Beaver Casablancas is Lt. Dan's stepson.
- Coach runs a newspaper with a dubious reputation.
- Harmon Rabb and Teddy Reed are divorced. They both worked for the FBI before she came to the NY Crime Lab and eventually started dating Gary Shepherd.
- Dr. Joel Fleischman is an arsonist.
- Dr. Gonzo Gates is a sleazy lawyer.
- Jake Green is a serial killer.
- Bubba Blue was Lt. Dan's boss for a good while.
- So was Dan Fielding, albeit briefly.
Role Association / CSI