- The cover for issue 11 of All-New Wolverine is a nod to the cover of Wonder Woman: The Hiketia.
- Flare: On this page Sparkplug is dressed as Wonder Woman.
- Heroes of the Storm: One of the extra colorings of Cassia's base skin is an homage to Wonder Woman, who's also an Amazon. It's also titled 'Wondrous'.
- League of Legends: Sivir's spectacular skin is a Wonder Woman shout out.
- Mortal Kombat: In MK vs DC, Kitana becomes Mortal Kombat's version of Wonder Woman when the gods grant her Shang Tsung's island to form the Edenian resistance, which is also seemingly made up of only women.
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey: Cassandra's Amazon Armor is a dead-ringer for Wonder Woman's outfit with its sleeveless cuirass, short leather skirt, high plated boots, braces, and tiara.
- Girl Genius: One scene shows a sign for both an X-ray and a Purple Ray, the second of which is associated with the technology of Themyscira in Wonder Woman where it is a healing ray.
- Grrl Power: Sydney has a white shirt with Wondy's emblem across the chest.
- The Non-Adventures of Wonderella: Is primarily a parody comic of Wonder Woman, Wonderella even has her own invisible blimp.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Episode six of season 4, "Power Ponies," features a spoof of The Avengers and Justice League and Applejack (Mistress Mare-velous) gets a lasso like Wonder Woman.
- The Simpsons: In the season 2 episode "Three Men and a Comic Book", Bart and Lisa ponder whether Richie Rich and Casper the Friendly Ghost are one and the same. Homer then mentions Wonder Woman.