A list of parodies, homages, and shout-outs to Time Squad.
- FusionFall: The first mission you get after training is to retrieve the head of Larry 3000 in order to make the time machine work.
- This Concession raises the question of what would happen if Hitler converted to Judaism before they could stop him.Larry: ...Well. This is going to be awkward.
- Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: The Time Squad live in a suburban house in Megaville, and Otto goes to school and is friends with Dexter, and is also a Time Squad operative with time travel capabilities of his own.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy In the opening credits you can see three tombstones where if you look real close past the filter put on the image you can see Time Squad on the first tombstone. This was probably done after Time Squad was canceled, and both shows had been produced together before the show's cancellation and before Grim and Evil split into two separate productions.
- MAD: In a sketch entitled "Once Upon A Toon", Tuddrussel appears in the group of old Cartoon Network stars.
- Villainous In one of the "Villain's Orientation" shorts, the Time Squad gets called to stop Dementia from destroying the future.
- OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes In the episode "Crossover Nexus" Larry appears among the fallen Cartoon Network heroes who were turned to stone in the old Cartoon Cartoon Fridays studio.