Spider-Man is one of the most well-known Marvel Comics characters of all time. Naturally, the character and other media has been referenced in tons of works since the comics came out.
- In Happy Heroes, robots with costumes of Batman, Superman, and Spider-Man are known to appear every once in a while.
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues: In the unrated version, Ron Burgundy calls Spider-Man a poser.
- Daredevil: The kiss in the rain is homaged.
- Deadpool 2: For the "Ashes" music video, Céline Dion calls Deadpool "Spider-Man".
- Knocked Up: Pete and Debbie got into a fight because he went to see Spider-Man 3 without her.
- Power Rangers (2017): Billy compares himself and his colleagues to Spider-Man and Iron-Man.
- Shrek 2: In the "Accidentally In Love" montage, Fiona and Shrek re-enact the upside down kiss.
- The Simpsons Movie: Homer has Plopper pretend he's Spider-Pig.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2020): Sonic gives this little tidbit when the Echidna Tribe showed up during his monologue about his childhood:Sonic: Turns out with great power, comes great power-hungry bad guys.
- X-Men: First Class: Raven sees Beast use his powers while upside down and she calls him "amazing".
- In Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Skye tells Michael Peterson "With great power comes... a ton of weird crap you don't know about."
- In Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy says her Spider-Sense is tingling. Giles didn't understand the reference.
- Fantastic Four (2005): Nick Fury says "With great power comes great... damage."
- Metal Gear Solid: Finish the game two times, each with the two different endings, and Gray Fox will get an alternate Whole Costume Reference to Spider-Man.
- Sly 2: Band of Thieves: Murray put his outfit in the trash after he blamed himself for crushing Bentley's legs.
- Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves: Panda King talks to his alter ego at the mirror.
- The Angry Video Game Nerd:
- In an episode of Console Wars, Greg and Dan see whether the SNES or the Sega Genesis had the better version of the Spider-Man and Venom: Maximum Carnage video game.
- American Dad!: In "Office Spaceman", Roger has an alias named Parker Peters.
- Family Guy:
- Spider-Man makes a safety web for Peter.
- A Cutaway Gag showed Spider-Man after he shot his web at a blonde woman.
- In "The Former Life of Brian", Herbert is dressed up a Spider-Man for a birthday party.
- Muppet Babies (1984): Spider-Man guest starred in "Comic Capers," produced by Marvel Productions (whose logo, seen at the end of each Muppet Babies episode, also featured a CGI Spider-Man). Baby Rowlf and Baby Skeeter entered the Spider-Man newspaper comic, and attempted to foil bank robbers. They only succeeded in irritating Stan Lee, in a live-action cameo, who pointed out there was only one Spider-Man. The Stinger for the episode featured Baby Animal and Baby Gonzo disguised as Spider-Man, with Animal on top wearing the mask, until they collide with a building and Gonzo falls from the bottom of the costume.
- The Simpsons: