See also Predator Pastiche for various Expies of the franchise's titular antagonist.
- J-WITCH Season 1: Upon the first appearance of the Tracker, Jade is about to call him one ugly motherfucker before being interrupted by Taranee.
- Plan 7 of 9 from Outer Space
- When the Governor of California requests to speak to an alien who's just landed in a Flying Saucer, he's denied because last time he made First Contact he called the alien an ugly motherfucker.
- While in Antarctica our heroes encounter some dreadlocked Predators on their way to Bouvetoya Island who smoke dope and speak in Jamaican patois.
- There's a parody of Anna's speech about the Predator, involving Anal Probing.
"Sometimes we would find our cattle mutilated, and our men with probes up their behinds," muttered a hot Hispanic babe. "The old women, they crossed themselves and whispered crazy things: The Beast That Makes Queers Out Of Men."
- In the Parody Fic ALIEN!!!, the crew of the Nostromo is worried the alien is an Explosive Breeder, so Captain Kaneway says, "If it breeds we can kill it."
- Aliens in the Attic: A character looks down on an alien and says "You're one ugly alien".
- Slither: The parasitic alien organism of the movie lets out the same clicking noise of the Predator when it's about to infect Grant Grant. In a later scene, when the protagonists arm themselves at the police station, the score becomes similar to the main theme of Predator.
- Will from If I Fall, If I Die likes action movies like Predator, which his mom calls "bullet ballets" and limits to special occasions.
- In Stranger Things, one of the lead characters is named Jim Hopper, who has the same name as the character from the first film.
- JonTron: In "Dr. Ho: License to Practice", Jon tried comparing Dr. Ho's medical methods to removing a spine like Sub-Zero. His friend corrects him that it was the Predator. Jon was talking about Mortal Kombat and wished Predator would be in an MK game. As of Mortal Kombat X, Jon's wish was granted.