See also Predator Pastiche for various Expies of the franchise's titular antagonist.
- J-WITCH Series: Upon the first appearance of the Tracker in Season 1, Jade is about to call him one ugly motherfucker before being interrupted by Taranee.
- Plan 7 of 9 from Outer Space
- When the Governor of California requests to speak to an alien who's just landed in a Flying Saucer, he's denied because last time he made First Contact he called the alien an ugly motherfucker.
- While in Antarctica our heroes encounter some dreadlocked Predators on their way to Bouvetoya Island who smoke dope and speak in Jamaican patois.
- There's a parody of Anna's speech about the Predator, involving Anal Probing.
"Sometimes we would find our cattle mutilated, and our men with probes up their behinds," muttered a hot Hispanic babe. "The old women, they crossed themselves and whispered crazy things: The Beast That Makes Queers Out Of Men."
- In the Parody Fic ALIEN!!!, the crew of the Nostromo is worried the alien is an Explosive Breeder, so Captain Kaneway says, "If it breeds we can kill it."
- Aliens in the Attic: A character looks down on an alien and says "You're one ugly alien".
- Slither: The parasitic alien organism of the movie lets out the same clicking noise of the Predator when it's about to infect Grant Grant. In a later scene, when the protagonists arm themselves at the police station, the score becomes similar to the main theme of Predator.
- Will from If I Fall, If I Die likes action movies like Predator, which his mom calls "bullet ballets" and limits to special occasions.
- In Stranger Things, one of the lead characters is named Jim Hopper, who has the same name as the character from the first film.
- Halo: The Elites are inspired by the Predators, complete with cloaking devices and a mandible.
- The Terminator is a Guest Fighter in Mortal Kombat 11, so naturally he delivers plenty of Shout Outs to other films by Arnold Schwarzenegger. For instance, Johnny Cage teaches him to call Baraka "an ugly motherfucker." Needless to say, Baraka decides to kill Johnny for it.
- At one point in Far Cry 4, Ajay Ghale is contacted by his Cloudcuckoolander redneck friend Hurk Drubman, who needs him to hijack a truck with a bomb on it via a small helicopter. Appropriately enough, he says "Get to da choppa!"
- The trailer of Total War: Warhammer II for the Warlock and the Prophet DLC, which adds Ikit Claw, Tehenhauin and their factions along with a lot of new Skaven and Lizardmen units, starts with a sequence that copies almost perfectly the scene where Blain is killed and the full team shoots blindly at the jungle, as can be seen here.
- JonTron: In "Dr. Ho: License to Practice", Jon tried comparing Dr. Ho's medical methods to removing a spine like Sub-Zero. His friend corrects him that it was the Predator. Jon was talking about Mortal Kombat and wished Predator would be in an MK game. As of Mortal Kombat X, Jon's wish was granted.
- Zsdav Adventures: In part 1 of Aranyalma (Golden apple), Zsdav mentions they are jumping on trees like Predator.
- In The Amazing World of Gumball episode "The Pizza", Gumball pushes making family dinner on Darwin and responds to his protest by opening his own mouth like a Predator and hissing at him.
- American Dad!: Stan gets a Jump Scare from Francine wearing a Predator mask.
- Dexter's Laboratory: the "Dial M For Monkey" episode "Huntor" had the title simian hero being brought to a game reserve by an alien hunter. Once he's escaped pursuit, Monkey copies Dutch in the first movie by donning warpaint, setting traps around a jungle, and finishing it off by screaming to let the hunter know where he is.
- Family Guy:
- Kramer from Kramer vs. Kramer encounters the Predator in a Cutaway Gag.
- In "Bigfat", a Predator watches Peter, Joe, and Quagmire when they're stranded in a forest.
- South Park has a Predator laser sight targeting Butters in his very own episode.