- The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part: The Justice League's intro scene here mirrors the opening of their DC Animated Universe series, and they're using the same "Javelin" ship.
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: In exchange for helping to save the world, Nick Fury agreed to give the villains a head start before going after them, referencing a similar deal in Justice League.
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!: The Grand Finale, "Avengers Assemble!", is a Whole Plot Reference to "Destroyer", the Grand Finale of Justice League Unlimited.
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold:
- In the cold open of "Night of the Batmen!", a character (Vigilante) who was voiced by Nathan Fillion in JLU sings a song about Batman's "Hammers of justice", just after saying ''A man's gotta do what's a man's gotta do''.
- "Battle of the Superheroes": Part of the fight between Superman and Batman is based scene-for-scene on the final episode of Justice League Unlimited and its Superman/Darkseid fight (the bit where Supes punches Bats through a building, superspeed-intercepts him on the other side, and then smashes him down into the ground).
- Batman having a crush on Wonder Woman, unrequited of course, references how Wonder Woman had feelings for him in Justice League, which he ignored.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Mark Hamill was experienced in voicing an evil clown in the past before being cast as one in Episode 29: "The Night the Clown Cried II: Tears of Doom".