- In Batman and Robin Eternal #41, the Red Hood can be seen taking shots◊ at an older Dipper and Mabel Pines during a fight scene.
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (IDW): In Rarity's Issue 5 nightmare, she imagines her friends replacing her with a pony that looks similar to Mabel, including having the name Maybelle. Even the creator of Gravity Falls took notice of the Shout-Out when a preview of the comic was published.
Live Action TV
- Ash vs. Evil Dead: Ash constantly mispronounces the name of the manipulative demon who wants to throw the world into an age of chaos and darkness and who wants to get his hands on a Tome of Eldritch Lore as Bill.
- DuckTales (2017):
- In "The Living Mummies of Toth-Ra!" there's a Freeze-Frame Bonus of Bill Cipher in one of the hieroglyphs, albeit green instead of yellow. Bill was originally going to be green, like a dollar Bill, which makes sense in a show about the world's richest duck.
- "The Impossible Summit of Mt. Neverrest!": Huey questioning why the sun is drawn wearing glasses is the same question Dipper asked Soos.
- "Beware The B.U.D.D.Y. System!": Bill Cipher appears again in one of the sticky notes peppering Launchpad's windshield.
- Rick and Morty: In "Meeseeks and Destroy," one of the items on the tavern's menu is "juicy time babies," referencing Gravity Falls.
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil:
- In the episode with Mina, they go to tourist locations and see cameos of tourists◊ and Soos◊ from Gravity Falls.
- In the episode "Friendenemies," we see above his desk Marco has a picture of a golden, six-fingered hand, with the number 3 on it.
- In "Into The Wand," look really closely at Marco's locker in his dream sequence. He has a bumper sticker for Sev'ral Timez.
- Jackie's room in "Sophmore Slump" has a poster for "21 Pylons", and one that has a picture of Bill Cipher on it.
- The gnome dolls Marco and Star buy in "Trial by Squire" resemble the gnomes from Gravity Falls.
- Steven Universe: The opening card for the Camp Pining Hearts show has a shooting star symbol with a rainbow tails that looks like Mabel Pines' and it's exactly the kind of thing she would write.
- Wander over Yonder: The end of the episode "The Cartoon" is a reference to Scooby-Doo, Gravity Falls, and The Jetsons. With the actual voice actors from Gravity Falls.
- We Bare Bears: One of the college students in "Chloe" is wearing a hat similar to Dipper's.