- Israeli satire show The Jews Are Coming featured a series of sketches in which Moses is frustrated by the Israelites obtuse behaviour, exacerbated by his idiot brother Aaron. In the second season finale, they had a sketch with the two of them in the Tabernacle getting high and Aaron demonstrating his hand flute skills, when Moses, who insists God is real as he talks to him all the time, same way he does with Aaron, finds out that he imagined Aaron all along, getting flashbacks of what really happened in all those sketches), mirroring the equivalent scene in the film. Moses, Comically Missing the Point, takes away from the whole ordeal that he could play the hand flute all along, and light-heartedly asks God why he never told him Aaron wasnt real.
- The Whitest Kids U' Know had a sketch in which a guy has his manager, who saw the black eye he got from playing softball, force him to take him to the Fight Club hes sure hes in.Manager: Hey, can I ask you something crazy?Employee:Manager: Do you think... were the same person?Employee: God, I hope not.
- In the English dub of Doki Doki Pretty Cure (under the dub name Glitter Force Doki Doki) Sharuru (Kippie), one of the mascots, says the phrase in front of Mana Aida (Maya Aida).Kippie (Sharuru) The first rule of the Glitter Force is you do not talk about the Glitter Force.
- On a more political note, the blogger who is responsible for the controversial Zerohedge site, goes by the nom-de-plume of Tyler Durden, and even uses the image of Brad Pitt^s character.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy had an episode where Grim learns his spirit animal is a penguin.
- During the Nostalgia Critic's review of Pound Puppies and the Legend of Big Paw, he says this:
Referenced By / Fight Club