- Shrek 2 has a spoof called Knights, which showcased Shrek, Donkey and Puss in Boots being arrested on trumped-up charges.
- Bad Boys 2 has a scene where the lead characters sing the theme song, and subsequently screw up the words.
- In Drop Dead Gorgeous, after Becky is killed in an explosion and Gladys has a freak-out over it and confesses to murdering one of her beauty pageant rivals, the documentary crew meets some of the town's officers, who recognize them for their past work on the show.
- All That had a parody called Fat Cop.
- In Living Color! had a spoof called Thugs, which was from the point of view of the criminals.
- Mad TV:
- One episode has a claymation version called Clops.
- Another episode had a parody of Chris Rock's "No Sex in the Champagne Room" discuss how there are no Blacks on television, except on Cops itself.
- Married... with Children had a later episode where Al was a "cop" on the show. Hijinks include him taking off in Officer Dan's cruiser (which doesn't bother him too much) and both Marcy and Jefferson winding up tasered.
- Roseanne: The Stinger for the episode "The Driver's Seat" had Roseanne, Dan and D.J. playing stereotypical trailer trash versions of themselves on the show and culminates in the latter stealing the officer's cruiser (due to them leaving the keys in the ignition.)
- American Dad!: In "Francine's Flashback", it's revealed that the last time Stan forgot his and Francine's anniversary, the No-Holds-Barred Beatdown he received became an episode of Cops (which Roger and Klaus recorded for their amusement).
- Cartoon Planet had a song called "Bad Bug" which was In the Style of... the show's theme song.
- Daria had one of Brittany's house parties (that was "chaperoned" by a security guard) be busted up by the real cops, which delights her since she thinks that they're the show and that they'll be on TV.
- Family Guy: "One if By Clam, Two if By Sea", Peter watches Cops at the same time they come to arrest him for allegedly burning down the Clam's Head Pub. As he's being nabbed, he comments how hot "Fatty's" wife is and yells for the cops to hit him with their clubs.
- The Simpsons:
- In the beginning of "Homer's Triple Bypass", he watches a send-up of the show titled Cops: In Springfield which displays (and even lampshades in the theme song) their gross incompetence.
- "Lisa on Ice" has Bart explaining to Homer that he missed the first two episodes of the show, but if they hurry, they can catch the last three.