Please, only direct examples. Any resemblance to an Aquaman story or concept without Word of God to back it up is speculation.
- Big Bang Comics: Most characters are thinly disguised versions of golden and silver age DC Comics, and The Atomic Sub is a Captain Ersatz of Aquaman.
- Entourage's Season 2 storyline has Vincent Chase, who acted in an Aquaman film that succeeded in the box office.
- In The Good Doctor episode "Not Fake," Dr. Kalu wraps a patient's burns in tilapia skins to help them heal. She asks, "Do I look good?" He answers, "Tough. Like Aquaman."
- Mortal Kombat 11: The Joker says he knows "a king who can talk to fish" to Kotal Kahn. This is an Actor Allusion since Phil LaMarr voiced Aquaman in the Injustice franchise.
- Hark! A Vagrant: Aquaman is rather possessive of things which come from the ocean. No stealing shells from the beach! Or sand!
- In H.Bomberguy's Climate Denial video, after Ben Shapiro suggests people affected by rising sea levels can just sell their homes and move, a frustrated Hbomb smashes through the set wall with an axe to yell at him.
- The Fairly OddParents: Wet Willie is a parody of Aquaman.
- Family Guy:
- In "Baby Not on Board", Stewie says that Peter is "more useless than Aquaman", leading to a cutaway in which Aquaman witnesses a rape on the seashore, but can't do anything because he can't leave the sea.
- In "Hannah Banana", Chris and the Evil Monkey catch Aquaman while fishing and have him for dinner.
- The Simpsons: In "The Wife Aquatic", Homer says in his prayer to the sea, "The Greeks call you Poseidon, the Romans... Aquaman".