Recycled In Space /
- Acedemy Sugoi Seiun: Magical girls... in space!
- Ad Astra Per Aspera is best described as 1984 IN SPACE!
- The Annoying Orange is VeggieTales WITH FRUITS
- Bad Movie Beatdown:
- Film Brain is the Nostalgia Critic IN ENGLAND!
- Mike Jeavons is the Nostalgia Critic IN ENGLAND! STRICTLY REVIEWING ONLY SEQUELS! IN A SUIT!
- Bum Reviews is The Nostalgia Critic but with A CRAZY OPTIMISTIC HOMELESS PERSON!
- Caddicarus is JonTron... IN ENGLAND!
- That Dude in the Suede is the Nostalgia Critic IN NEW ZEALAND! AND HE ONLY REVIEWS ANIME!
- By their own admission, Epic Meal Time is Jackass IN THE KITCHEN!
- Game Show Garbage is WrestleCrap FOR THE WORST IN GAME SHOWS!
- Is It a Good Idea to Microwave This? is Will It Blend? WITH A MICROWAVE
- The fastest way to describe Imperium Nova is probably A Song of Ice and Fire... IN SPACE! Referring things as being IN SPACE! is also a running joke among the playerbase.
- The first episode of Flash Tub's "Jefferson Brothers" on Something Awful is "In Space". Lampshaded in its Easter Egg.
- Le Joueur du Grenier is The Angry Video Game Nerd in en Français.
- Marble Hornets is The Blair Witch Project, On YouTube, with Slender Man!
- The News Team Assemble started with the comedic "We're So Gangsta Rap." They then returned with "Space Rap," possibly meant as a Lampshade Hanging.
- The Nostalgia Chick is the Nostalgia Critic... WITH BOOBS, SO IT'S OKAY FOR HER TO REVIEW CHICK FLICKS!
- The folks behind NJUZ readily admit to being The Onion IN THE BALKANS!
- A spoofed running gag in a lot of Roger Van Der Weide movies.
- Invoked by Super Bunnyhop, who refers to Civilization: Beyond Earth as "Civ 5 in space".
- Survival of the Fittest is Battle Royale... WITH TERRORISTS! IN AMERICA!
- Table Flip is TableTop WITH GAME GRUMPS AND IN THE 18th CENTURY!
- The mascot for Webcomic Underdogs is none other than Abraham Lincoln IN SPACE!
- Welcome to Night Vale is Twin Peaks AS A COMEDIC RADIO DRAMA! IN THE DESERT!
- Willy ON WHEELS!
- A popular epithet for 4chan's paranormal board /x/, particularly since its saturation by /b/'s userbase around late 2008, is "/b/ with ghosts".
- The Fin, Fur, and Feather Bureau of Investigation is Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? in a World of Funny Animals! And Denser and Wackier!
- Channel 101 had a tease for Operation Kitten Calendar: In Space!