Playmaker fell unconscious due to his battle with Kusanagi. In order to protect him, Soulburner begins a Duel against Bohman. Soulburner is enraged by Lightning's underhanded tactics. However, Bohman just sports a sinister smile on his face as he talks to Soulburner...
This episode contains the following tropes:
- Foreshadowing: Flame repeatedly flickers for some reason the moment Bohman brings out "Paradox Hydradrive Atlas"...
- A God Am I: Not only does Bohman once again proclaim to be the very embodiment of LINK VRAINS itself, he also claims to have become a god that is capable of controlling one's fate as he sees fit.
- It's Personal: The moment Bohman brings out "Paradox Hydradrive Atlas", Flame recalls the time said monstrosity wrecked havoc upon the Cyberse World, and declares Soulburner's Duel against Bohman to be a fight intended to mourn the loss of Flame's homeworld.
- Kick Them While They Are Down: Lightning beats up an unconscious Playmaker, coaxing him into regaining his consciousness and fighting back.
- Logical Weakness: Discussed by Soulburner and Flame, since Bohman's deck revolves around countering attributes, their deck is at a disadvantage like Blue Maiden was, because they only have one archetype of a specific attribute (i.e. FIRE) to use.
- No-Sell: "Salamangreat Shrine" prevents Soulburner's own monsters from being affected by his opponent's card effects, thus "Twin Hydradrive Knight" fails to negate the effects of Soulburner's "Salamangreats".
- Trauma Button: Remember when Bohman claimed to be the very same monstrosity who wrecked havoc upon the Cyberse World? His claim holds water as he summons said monstrosity (i.e. "Paradox Hydradrive Atlas") in front of his opponent's eyes, triggering Flame's memories of that moment.
- Unstoppable Rage: Soulburner doesn't hold back at all in exhibiting his animosity towards Bohman and Lightning, and wastes no time eliminating his opponent's lockdown setup and inflicting significant damage.