Dr. Genome uses his "Hellix" Deck to turn the "Gouki" monsters' powerful attacks against themselves, putting Go Onizuka into a pinch. At the same time, the other members of the Knights of Hanoi also show up in LINK VRAINS and indiscriminately attack the citizens...
This episode contains the following tropes:
- Curb-Stomp Battle: The AI Duelist Squad initially has an advantage over Hanoi's mook army, defeating 30% of their members... only to be quickly overwhelmed by Faust and Vyra shortly after.
- Heel–Face Turn: A literal example, invoked towards the end of GO and Genome's Duel. Described as evolving into a new GO Onizuka, Dark Onizuka discards his mask, then follows up by activating Gouki Face Turn to destroy Gouki Dark Mask and turn Dark Thunder Ogre back into Thunder Ogre.
- Heel–Face Revolving Door: Dr. Genome jokingly accuses GO when he pulls his Heel–Face Turn.
- I Gave My Word: Genome doesn't bother resisting when GO acquires the virus removal program from him after their Duel.
- It Only Works Once: As the Knights of Hanoi keep upgrading the Another virus, the older virus removal programs are rendered useless. Playmaker and GO conclude that they have to find the virus' creator to put an end to the crisis.
- Million Mook March: A large ensemble of Hanoi mooks and the AI Duelist Squad appear in LINK VRAINS to confront each other.
- Rivals Team Up: GO declares that he'll one day beat Playmaker, the Knights of Hanoi need to be stopped. He even asks Blue Angel if she wants to join him.