Soulburner obtains data on Ai's whereabouts after taking down Roboppi. Revolver then shows up and demands that Soulburner hand the data over, announcing his intent to terminate Ai with his own hands. Soulburner, however, refuses to surrender it without a fight, and the two engage in a duel with the data on the line, at a certain familiar forest.
This episode contains the following tropes:
- Bad Guys Do the Dirty Work: Revolver demands the letter meant for Playmaker because he can't be sure that Playmaker won't take pity on Ai and spare him.
- Battle in the Rain: The simulation Revolver creates has steady rain.
- History Repeats: Soulburner opens his turn the same exact way he did back in his unfinished duel against Revolver; i.e. Normal Summoning a "Salamangreat" monster, activating "Fury of Fire" to bring out two more, then using all three monsters to Link Summon "Heatleo", and setting a card to end his turn.
- Where It All Began: It's right there in the title. Within LINK VRAINS, Revolver creates a simulation of the Lost Incident facility, deeming it appropriate that he and Soulburner have their battle where their fates first crossed paths.
- Worthy Opponent: Soulburner views Revolver as one for taking the duel seriously this time, as opposed to last time where he did absolutely nothing.