Soulburner and Roboppi's duel continues, with Roboppi making a comeback and pushing his opponent into a corner. As Soulburner launches his own counterattack, something unusual happens to Roboppi.
This episode contains the following tropes:
- Dying as Yourself: Roboppi reverts to his robot form after malfunctioning, only remembering the satisfaction of cleaning the house as he was designed for.
- Face Death with Dignity: Roboppi blissfully watches "Heatleo's" finishing attack approaching him as it vaporises him completely.
- Mercy Kill: Per Playmaker's request, Soulburner finishes off a helpless, malfunctioning Roboppi to put him out of his misery.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Ai expresses horror at Roboppi's state as he continues to break down, aware that said breakdown is his fault thanks to his program being too advanced for Roboppi's system. As such, he can only shed a Single Tear of regret once Roboppi dies.
- Pet the Dog: Ai apologises to Roboppi for dragging him into his rebellion against humanity while also shedding a tear.
- Power Degeneration: Ai's program may have given Roboppi more intelligence, but in the end Roboppi is still a simplistic AI made for household chores; thus, his program breaks down during the duel, forcing Soulburner to Mercy Kill him.
- Reality Ensues: Just like with real world programs, it isn't a good idea to give a lower level program something that's too much for it to handle or else it will malfunction and break just like Roboppi.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: The borders of Roboppi's irises turn red as a result of a sudden mood change after taking damage from Soulburner's "Blaze Dragon".
- The Reveal: The program Ai gave Roboppi is a message for Playmaker.
- Single Tear: Ai does this after Roboppi's defeat.
- Worf Had the Flu: Roboppi could have finished off Soulburner by directly attacking with "Laundry Dragon", but ends his turn instead because his program is degrading and he's lost any sense of what he's doing. Unable to watch him suffer any longer as a result of his malfunctioning, Playmaker gives Soulburner the OK to Mercy Kill Roboppi.