After 10 years in prison, Enjoy Chojiro returns to once again entertain audiences of Commons and Tops alike. His opponent is Yuzu, who believes Yuya will be watching and is determined to cheer him up and show him what she can do. The duel begins and Chojiro uses his Enjoy dueling tactics to to summon Cardian - Ameshikou, intending to seal Yuzu's draw. However, Yuzu counters with her Entertainment Duel, and activates a card to negate Ameshikou's damaging effect. Chojiro returns Ameshikou to his extra deck to summon his strongest monster, the Level 10 Cardian - Gokou, which can negate Spell Cards. Backed into a corner by Gokou's effect and monstrous 5000 ATK, Yuzu summons her own ace Bloom Diva the Melodious Choir, and uses a monster effect to copy the effects of Spells in her Graveyard, letting her win the duel in a reversal.
The defeated Chojiro acknowledges Yuzu's skill, and walks off to his fate. Encouraged by Yuzu's duel, Yuya is inspired and feels better.
This episode contains examples of:
- Apologetic Attacker: Choujiro repeatedly apologizes to Yuzu while they duel because he knows what the loser's fate will be and cannot afford to hold back. This only freaks Yuzu out, and is meaningless in the end because she wins.
- Borrowed Catchphrase: Yuzu borrows several from her friends and family throughout the duel. It helps Choujiro realize she knows Yuya.
- Conspicuous CG: Occurs a few times when Yuzu does tricks on the D-Wheel.
- Determinator: Yuzu, refused to lose this episode so she could cheer up Yuya.
- Everyone Can See It: Chojiro despite not even knowing that Yuya and Yuzu knew each other asked if she was Yuya's girlfriend by the end of the duel.
- Foreshadowing: The shot of Yuzu and Yuya looking away from each other as their hair touch is repeated in episode 129. Made important as at that time Yusho was explaining that Yuzu was sent to Yuya to keep him company which is exactly what she's doing here!
- Graceful Loser: Chojiro takes his loss well, since, as fitting with his entire philosophy, you win some and lose some, so enjoy the victories and don't let the losses discourage you.
- Instant Expert: Though both Yuzu and Choujiro have trouble at first dueling on motorcycles, Yuzu eventually gets the hang of the auto-pilot so well she can do a few tricks and risky moves on it to grab action cards.
- Loophole Abuse: Cardian - Gokou's effect lets it negate and destroy Spell cards on activation. Yuzu responds with an effect monster that lets her activate the effects of Spells in her Graveyard.
- Manly Tears: Yuya sheds them when Yuzu wins.
- One Degree of Separation: The two initially have no idea the other knows Yuya, since they've never met and never heard of each other. When Yuzu starts using Yuya's mannerisms and catchphrases to do an Entertainment Duel, Chojiro begins to clue in.
- Ship Tease: Yuya and Yuzu again. From Yuzu trying her best to cheer up Yuya. To Yuya crying tears of joy when she wins. It gets to the point Choujiro straight up asks if she was Yuya's girlfriend.
- Skewed Priorities: While the other Lancers are shown happy to see Yuzu again, Sawatari instead spends the episode complaining that he didn't get to duel yet and complaining that Yuzu is stealing his spotlight.
- Something Only They Would Say: An unusual variant where the person being convinced isn't physically present. Yuzu repeatedly says catch-phrases of friends and family she shares with Yuya in order to get Yuya's attention, knowing there's a good chance he's watching the duel on television. Choujiro realizes Yuzu knows Yuya because of these borrowed Catchphrase.
- You Are Not Alone: Yuzu's goal is to send this message to Yuya.