As Rays revival approaches, Reira tries to convey her feelings. He stands in Reijis way. Reiji launches an attack with his D/D monsters, but to his surprise, Reira is able to overcome it with his strategy.
At the same time, Yugo and Yuris Duel finally reaches a conclusion.
This episode contains the following tropes:
- All for Nothing: Kaito and Edo's sacrifices were in vain upon Yugo's defeat.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Leo's "Revival Zero" is coming into fruition, Ray and Reira are not playing by everyone's rules, and Yuri is successful in beating Yugo at the same time.
- Darkest Hour: While the Bracelet Girls are being fused back into Ray as shown by Yuzu disappearing, Yugo is defeated by Yuri despite his best efforts.
- Deadpan Snarker: Yuri. Despite being a sadistic monster, he's quite hilarious.
- The Extremist Was Right: Leo was right about his Well-Intentioned Extremist actions which ultimately resulted with Ray's resurrection, since Ray wants to kill Zarc without any concern or sympathy for the safety of others, especially in the case of the Bracelet Girls.
- Fighting Your Friend: Reira duels Reiji as he believes only Ray can stop Zarc.
- Good Vs Good: Ray and Reira vs Reiji. All three are good people dedicated to stopping Zarc but they differ on what to do. With Ray being worried that Zarc is too big of a threat without her around while Reiji is worried what will happen to everyone if the dimensions fuse.
- Hero Antagonist: Ray, and to extent, Reira. Ray desires to be revived to stop Zarc and save all of reality from being destroyed even if it means the Bracelet Girls and the Four Dimensions are destroyed.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Yuri invoked this. Yuri especially negated and then copied Clear Wing Synchro Dragon's effect just to mess with Yugo.
- Invincible Villain: Yuri continues his win streak with Yugo's defeat. Only time will tell if Yusho, the only one now standing in Yuri's way, can break it.
- Jerkass: Yuri as always. He especially used Clear Wing's special effect to mess with Yugo one last time.
- Lesser of Two Evils: When faced with the fusion of the Four Dimensions and the Bracelet Girls or the destruction of reality itself, Reira decides to let the Four Dimensions be fused.
- My God, What Have I Done?: As Reira takes the upper hand in their duel using new(ly created?) cards, Reiji ponders whether he has turned his ward into another monster.
- Only I Can Kill Him: Ray believes only she can stop Zarc and Reira agrees with her.
- Race Against the Clock:
- Leo is trying to have Arc-V absorb the girls before Yuya can free himself and try to stop both Ray's and Zarc's revival.
- Reira is trying to slow down Reiji so Ray can be revived.
- Wham Shot: Yuzu disappearing in Arc-V.
- White and Grey Morality: Reira and Reiji's duel in a nutshell. Ray believes that Zarc is too big of a threat that she needs to stop him even if the Bracelet Girls are lost. While Reiji wants to protect the Four Dimensions and the girls while stopping Yuya from being absorbed by Zarc.