While studying Draco Lizards in the Sumatra rainforest, Chris' new found fear of heights causes a hindrance to the adventure. However, when villanous fashion designer Donita Donata captures all the dracos of the forest, along with Martin, Chris and the rest of the Wild Kratts must set off on a creature rescue.
- Accidental Kidnapping: Donita and her henchman's animal collecting vacuum happens to suck up Martin as well when he's out solo exploring.
- Circling Lizards: Chris sees these after hitting the ground:Chris: "Pretty lizards, land on my finger?"
- Fake Defector: Martin attempts to pull this off and succeeds in having Donita release him. However, he only manages to call the Tortuga for back up before being recaptured.
- Fashion Model: Martin finds himself performing as a (albeit unwilling) runway model for Donita's fashions.
- Fashion Show: Where the climax of the episode takes place.
- Gravity Is a Harsh Mistress
- Gendered Insult: Jimmy attempts to say the usual "Throws like a girl" insult to Aviva, but she briskly cuts him off.
- Impossibly Tacky Clothes: The outfit Martin is forced to model in◊. Chris and the others tease him about it when he's rescued.
- Indy Ploy: Due to Donita's runway being too faraway to glide towards from his position, Chris decides to use approaching security Zachbots to cover the distance and take out the beam controlling Martin.
- One Episode Fear: Chris temporarily gains a fear of heights after falling from a tree. A group of draco hatchlings help him overcome it by teaching him creature instinct.
- People Puppets: When he refuses to be an accessory to her villainous plot, Donita uses her Pose Beam to physically manipulate Martin into doing various (and ridiculous) Modeling Poses. The next scene we see Martin in, he's in the outfit Donita picked for him, and its quite clear that Martin didn't dress himself.
- The Paralyzer: By putting them in suspended animation, this is how Donita Donata creates her "living jewelry".
- Tempting Fate: When searching for zippy, Chris begins boasting about how his climbing skills will allow him to keep up with the lizard. He very quickly finds himself having fallen face down in a mud wallow.
- Watch Out for That Tree!: Chris smacks into one when testing out his new draco lizard powers.
- You Got Spunk: Upon discovering Donita's plans to turn the draco lizards into "living lizard jewelry", Martin furiously demands that she release them. Unfortunately, this only causes her to fawn at his passion towards wildlife and decide to integrate him into her fashion line.