After getting pinched by his ear by Grizzly's pet crab, him and Panda must get Ice Bear to the hospital.
- Bigger on the Inside: From the inside, the fridge is large enough for Ice Bear to lean back and watch a small TV. From the outside, Grizz barely fits halfway in and it definitely isn't large enough for Ice Bear to also be in there.
- Butt-Monkey: Poor Ice Bear gets the brunt of the slapstick in this episode, though Panda has his moments.
- Chair Reveal: Grizz and Panda find Ice Bear's chair in an alley, but when it turns around there's a garbage bag and the crab on it instead.
- Chekhov's Gun: Ice Bear is first seen in his fridge watching figure skating. Grizz remembers this later, which leads them to the ice rink where Ice Bear had gone to relax.
- Comically Missing the Point: Grizzly does not realize that the crabs sold at the supermarket are meant to be eaten, and not kept as pets.
- Crystal Ball: The psychic's ball is just a snow globe, although it does give Grizz an idea as to where Ice Bear went.
- Delayed Reaction: Ice Bear spends several seconds completely still before freaking out.
- A Dog Named "Dog": Played for Laughs when the Phony Psychic addresses Grizz and Panda as "Grizzly and Panda", so they assume she predicted their names.
- Drives Like Crazy: The ride-share driver sees "open lanes", which actually means the other side of the street.
- Eureka Moment: Seeing an ice skater in a snow globe makes Grizz realize where Ice Bear is.
- Inane Blabbering: Ice Bear is reduced to this while being pinched. Said in his trademark monotone, of course.
- Phony Psychic: The psychic the bears visit. Her mystical powder is ramen powder and her crystal ball is a snow globe. Her attempt to read the mind of the crab has her imagining a bearded man named Esteban. At least the bears don't have to pay up front.
- Take That!: The reckless ride-share driver is obviously a shot at ride-share apps like Uber, whose drivers aren't vetted quite so thoroughly as cab drivers.