While WITCH are stuck at a car wash, Nerissa and the Knights of Destruction launch an attack on Kandrakar.
- Agony of the Feet: Soon after ditching their shoes and entering Kandrakar with bare feet, Taranee accidentally steps on Cornelia's foot, much to the latter's chagrin. In a more general example, the rest of the girls, with the exception of Cornelia, are forced to run across the shattered fortress grounds of Kandrakar in their bare feet after losing their powers in order to find cover.
- All Your Powers Combined: When trying to divert the power of the aurameres into the Heart of Meridian, Nerissa and Halinor accidentally infuse Cornelia with the combined powers of all five Guardians.
- Brought Down to Badass: Cornelia relinquishes the other four powers at the end of the episode.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: With all five powers, Cornelia is able to absolutely decimate the Knights of Destruction.
- Emotion Eater: Cornelia is able to turn the Knights' power to feed on emotions against them by overloading Tridart with the opposite emotion to the one he feeds on. And what's the opposite of icy fear: hot confidence.
- An Ice Person: While Irma and Hay-Lin have created ice by using their powers together before, Cornelia, with both their powers, can do it by herself.
- Losing a Shoe in the Struggle: The girls have to ditch their shoes before going into battle so that Blunk can cover for them at the car wash. Due to Cornelia soon inadvertently absorbing the rest of the girls' powers, Will, Irma, Taranee and Hay Lin spend the rest of the episode barefoot in their human forms. The episode ends with all of the girls barefoot, with their shoes completely missing. Cornelia lampshades this with the final line of the episode.Cornelia: Hey, has anyone seen my shoes?