- Adorable Abomination: Victor briefly befriends one of the vicious bats that attack the pair during the climax of the episode. It begs to be let into the place where they're hiding. Victor nearly complies but ultimately refuses.
- Creepy Souvenir: Don takes the skull of the biggest bat for his research.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: After Victor and Valentino discuss the cave with Don Jalapeno, he informs them that it contained horrible, violent butchering bats. Victor asks if they're escape is a bad thing. Don reiterates that they're horrible violent butchering bats.
- Know-Nothing Know-It-All: Victor spends almost the entire episode acting like one.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Victor releases the bats using his yo-yo, having mistaken the stone that blocks the mouth of their cave for a puzzle he saw in a videogame.
- Sole Survivor:The only bat to survive is the smallest and youngest of them. As Don and the others exit the church, it waits calmly in the shade provided by a downed pew.
- Weakened by the Light: More like deep fried and dead the instant it touches them but you know..
- Weaksauce Weakness: For all the power the bats possess, the titular pair only have to wait for the sun to rise and kill them.
Recap / Victor And Valentino S 1 E 21 Know It All