The Six Ultra Brothers is here!
During a battle, they encounter new enemies they’re not supposed to meet. The confused brothers are joined by Ultraman Zero!
- Avenging the Villain: At their last words, Juda and Mold wish for Gina (their sister) to avenge their deaths.
- The Bad Guys Win: For chapter 2 as a whole, Belial and Tregear managed to score their winning points against the 6 Ultra Brothers thanks to Tartarus providing them a power boost. They almost match Zero in terms of fighting powers, but Tartarus managed to defeat the young Ultra with lightning bolts.
- Bittersweet Ending: The 6 Ultra Brothers are almost defeated by Belial and Tregear had Tartarus not ordering the fallen Ultras to fall back, the episode ends with a rather somber note that timeline has seemingly becoming polluted. However at The Stinger, the Inter-Galactic Defense Force notes that they aren't content on giving up against Tartarus, so they enlist Zero for his ability to travel in-between dimensions.
- Continuity Nod:
- Taro pointed out that Juda and Mold were supposedly killed by Ginga, Victory and X from a very long time prior, but the two brothers didn't ever recall fighting the three. Its later explained that like Belial and Tregear after that, the Guar brothers are also parallel isotopes resulted by Tartarus' tampering with the timeline.
- The 6 Ultra Brothers and the Guar Brothers duo fought on Satellite Golgotha, the moon of Planet Guar, where the Guar Army was stationed at in Andro Melos miniseries. Also, Satellite Golgotha was where Yapool crucify Ginga and Victory dueling against Victory Killer in Ultra Fight Victory.
- In Spite of a Nail: Invoked. Tartarus jumped into the past and summon Juda, Mold, Belial and Tregear into the present, thus making them parallel isotopes without actually changing the present. However, the real point here is that Belial and Tregear are supposedly Ultras who performed Deal with the Devil with Eldritch Abominations to turn them into Fallen Heroes. Tartarus met them and prevented their fall into darkness, only to turn then to his side and still becoming evil anyways, just under different aliens.
- It's Personal:
- When Juda and Mold Spectres appear, they demand to fight Andro Melos and his team instead of the Ultra Brothers. Taro quickly picked this up alongside Belial and Tregear's appearances that Tartarus has polluted the timeline to his liking.
- When Zero appeared after his Dynamic Entry, Belial was more ecstatic to fight Zero and almost declining Tregear's help. Although being transported from his original timeline, Belial carried over his original self's hatred for Zero thanks to Tartarus exposing his future of being defeated.
- Mythology Gag: Taro and his brothers combine into Super Ultraman Taro to fire the Cosmo Miracle Beam against Juda and Mold. A similar tactic was originally used way back in Ultraman Story in against Grand King, a monster under Juda's ownership.
- Villainous Friendship: Implied. Belial was more thankful to Tartarus and shows no sign of disobedience around him for giving the former and Tregear power boosts over their Early Styles. A straight example however has Belial and Tregear actually getting along very well in against the Ultra Brothers.
- Worf Had the Flu: The 6 Ultra Brothers were easily defeated by Belial and Tregear (empowered by Tartarus), but what contributed to their defeat was that they had used their full power against Juda and Mold Spectres just a minute before that (using Super Ultraman Taro no less), so any remaining energy they had left weren't enough to counter the recently appearing fallen Ultras.