A British hunter wants Optimus Prime's head on his wall. He captures a few Autobots as bait, something Megatron finds impressive. That's pretty much it.
- Arbitrarily Large Bank Account: Lord Chumley must have one, considering he lives in a castle, has a lot of expensive stuff like submarines, and builds extremely odd traps.
- Deadpan Snarker: Starscream points out that Lord Chumley has captured more Autobots in 2 days than Megatron has in 2 years.
- Have a Gay Old Time: This gem:Optimus Prime: "Amazing! A booby trap that actually captures boobies"
- Human Head on the Wall: Well, a Cybertronian head. Lord Chumley wants Optimus Prime's noggin for his collection.
- Inexplicably Awesome: Lord Chumley is an old British hunter who lives in a castle, has access to a multitude of vehicles such as submarines and a steam locomotive, and seems to own an oil refinery and an apartment building (which he casually burns down during the episode) among other things. His traps include items such as a robot spider, an energy net, a 3D-projector and a replica of a part Cybertron as a hunting ground.
- Off with His Head!: Again, Chumley wants to add Prime's head to his wall.
- Villain Respect: Megatron finds Chumley's skills in capturing Autobots impressive.
- Villain Team-Up: Megatron wants this to happen between the Decepticons and Lord Chumley, but the latter is uninterested.
- You Are a Credit to Your Race: Megatron is impressed by Lord Chumley's hunting skills.