As Megatron plans on knocking the moon out of it's orbit to fill a single canyon with water to gain limitless power, three students find Brawl's brain on a junkyard, and create a super-intelligent robot with it. Okay...
- Bizarre Alien Biology: Brawl is able to survive without a part of his brain, and the kids can hear what Brawl is hearing through it. The only thing it really affects is that the Combaticons cannot combine without it.
- Brainy Brunette: Elise Presser
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Martin and Roland
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Bruticus gets utterly destroyed with a single shot from Defensor. Only Swindle survives intact.
- Explosive Leash: Soundwave forces Swindle to reassemble his fellow Combaticons by installing a bomb in his head. It gives him 15 hours.
- Fun with Acronyms: B.O.T stands for Biotronic Operational Telecommunicator.
- Informed Ability:
- Despite the acronym, B.O.T is not biomechanical nor does he communicate.
- Megatron's cannon is supposedly powerful enough to knock The Moon out of orbit. However, the worst we see it do is knock a few Decepticons over.
- Missing Steps Plan: It's not explained how exactly flooding a single canyon with controlled tides creates a limitless amount of power.
- Self-Destruct Button: Megatron's new device has a convenient "OVERCHARGE" button located on a human-level control panel.
- Those Two Guys: Martin and Roland
- Violation of Common Sense: Three students manage to create a super-intelligent robot... Using Brawl's brain. Keep in mind, Brawl is an idiot.