Chris merges the teams, feeds them expired meat shakes called Chuggy Chunks, and then sends them out into the woods for a game of hide and seek with Sugar. Sky brutally rejects Dave, who goes crazy as a result and Shawn tries once again to win back Jasmine.
- Calling Your Attacks:
- Max: Evil vomit!
- Cliffhanger: The episode ends with the island malfunctioning and things are about to get much worse.
- Extreme Omnivore: After Sugar eats her Chuggy Chunks, she eats everyone else's as well, since out of the others, only Dave and Sky were able to finish theirs, but it takes the longest to affect her, and only seems to give her a mild stomachache as opposed to the full-blown food poisoning everyone else has been suffering for hours by now.
- Heroic BSoD: Sky telling Dave off gets him so bad that he votes himself off.
- Heroic Sacrifice: By Shawn for Jasmine.
- Karmic Jackpot: Shawn being willing to make a Heroic Sacrifice to save Jasmine is what allows them to make up.
- Oh, Crap!: Scarlett realizing that they have food poisoning.
- Ooc Is Serious Business: Chris being nice to the campers, which Sky is smart enough to point out. It turns out that the lawyers told him that he couldn't starve the kids.
- Poor Communication Kills: Part of the reason things between Sky and Dave get so bad is the fact that Dave won't listen to what Sky is trying to tell him.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Sky harshly gives one to Dave.
- Relationship Upgrade: Jasmine and Shawn
- Rescue Romance: Jasmine wasn't really in danger from the other contestants, but she still thanks Shawn for saving her from them and trusts him again.
- Sanity Slippage: Dave slowly goes insane thanks to Sky's rejection.
- Ship Sinking: Dave & Sky.
- Vomit Indiscretion Shot: YES.
- Zombie Apocalypse: Basically the effect of the Juggy Chugs made the contestants look like this.