Geoff's increasingly Jerkass antics are really getting on Bridgettes nerves, who thinks that he has gone too far, and attempts to stop it. Owen, Heather and Leshawna are interviewed in this Aftermath.
- All-Loving Hero: Owen really isn't mad at anyone despite all the hardships he's gone through in this season. He's also not too worried about the fact that his family is broke after buying a cheese cellar (for obvious reasons).
- Ash Face: Anyone who's electrocuted in the chair gets this.
- Big Eater: Owen, as usual. He even points out that he has had a bit of a problem with eating after having his jaw unwired, resulting in him getting ten pounds heavier.
- Blatant Lies: Heather says that the electro-shock therapy she got as a child made her a better person.
- Electric Torture: The newest lie detector is an electric chair, though Geoff assures that it's low voltage.
- Feud Episode: Another one between Geoff and Bridgette, though much more extreme.
- Flippingthe Bird: Sasquatchanakwa does this to Chef in "That's gonna leave a mark after he bumps into him.
- Foreshadowing: Among the problems that Owen lists is his love of dairy, we find out later in the episode that his family bought a cheese cellar.
- Funny Afro: Heather sports one for a wig.
- Guilty Pleasure: Heather is shown to be a fan of doing num-yo tricks.
- Laser-Guided Karma: After two Aftermaths of being a Jerkass, Geoff finally gets his comeuppance and gets electrocuted.
- Not So Above It All: Leshawna admits that she was impressed by Harold's num-yo tricks.
- Raised Catholic: If Owen's backstory doodles are anything to go by.
- Replacement Goldfish: Once again, the truth segment's lie detector changes, this time to an electric chair.
- Shout-Out: Owen's misguided confession rant is almost exactly the same as the one from The Goonies.