The fifth episode of the first season of Tiny Toon Adventures.
In a spoof of The Mickey Mouse Club, various characters sing about Buster.
Short One: "Buffed Bunny"
Presuming that Babs is showing excitement over a billboard for Diet Flex featuring Arnold the Pit Bull, Buster tries to win her over by conditioning his body at a gym run by Arnold, who physically and verbally abuses him the entire time. At the end, he discovers that she was actually looking at a billboard for carrot cake.
Short Two: "Squish"
After Dizzy ruins a picnic Shirley has with her bug friends, Shirley tells Dizzy that he could be a bug in another life and get squished himself. This leads to Dizzy having a nightmare where he has become the size of a bug and tries to avoid getting squished.
Short Three: "Born to Be Riled"
Babs' classmates become offended by her accurate but unflattering impersonations of them, and retaliate by impersonating her.
This episode provides examples of:
- Affectionate Parody: Of The Mickey Mouse Club.
- Attention Whore: Plucky Duck.
- Credits Gag: Guy with Giant Hands - Art Leonardi.
- Spelling Song: Used in the opening wraparound and the epilogue.
- Theme Tune Roll Call: Used in the second wraparound. In order, Elmyra, Hamton, Babs, Dizzy, Shirley, and Ralph.
- Three Shorts
- The Ahnold: Arnold the Pit Bull.
- Anvil on Head: Arnold becomes a victim of one when Buster pretends to fish. Considering the way he treated Buster, he had it coming.
- Big Brother Mentor: Bugs acts as one to Buster in the second half of the short.
- Bread, Eggs, Breaded Eggs: This line from Buster when he pretends to fish:"Whoa! It's a salmon! It's as big as a moose! Hey, maybe it's a salmon moose!"
- Butt-Monkey: Plucky. He shows up for a cameo just to get kicked out of Arnold's Gym.
- Fake Muscles: Near the end of the short, Buster puts on an inflatable muscular suit to impress Babs. She quickly finds the plug on the suit and pulls it.
- "Shaggy Dog" Story: At the end of the short, Buster finds out from Babs that she wasn't actually pointing to the Diet Flex billboard, but the one below it for Carl's Carrot Cake.
- All Just a Dream: The premise of this short, which also explains Dizzy in his normal size trying to squish the shrunken version of him.
- Friend to All Living Things: Shirley. Not only does she have a picnic where she shares her food with the bugs, she is appalled when Dizzy ruins it and tries to squish the bugs. In Dizzy's nightmare, she even saves the shrunken Dizzy from being eaten by Sweetie.
- Ignored Epiphany: Zig-zagged. Dizzy goes as far as to save a bug from being squished in the middle of the street by stopping a huge line of traffic, but then quickly gets annoyed by a fly and tries to squish it. However, Shirley witnesses this, and Dizzy leaves the fly alone... at least until she leaves and the fly starts bothering him again. He then squishes the fly as the screen irises out on him.
- Squashed Flat: Happens to the bugs Dizzy steps on.
Born to Be Riled:
- Duck!: Babs pranks Plucky by yelling, "Duck!" He ducks, and she, Shirley, and Fifi laugh at him.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Fifi wears a green dress in this episode, which she's never seen wearing again in any of her future appearances.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Fifi has a bottle of grape juice in her lunch. She opens it with a cork screw, smells the cork, and even talks about it in the same way a connoisseur would when sampling a fine wine.
- Hypocrite: Fifi and Shirley. They laughed when Babs messed with Calamity, Plucky, and Dizzy, and even encouraged her to keep going. It was only when Babs set her sights on them as well that they got upset.
- Instantly Defeathered Bird: When Babs does an accurate but unflattering impression of Plucky, Plucky throws a tantrum that causes him to tear out all of his feathers. In a later scene, where he is complaining about Babs to Fifi and Shirley over the phone, he can be seen gluing his feathers back on.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Having spent the first half of the short doing accurate but unflattering impressions of her friends, her friends all do equally accurate but unflattering impressions of her to teach her a lesson in the second half.
- Lying Finger Cross: Babs does this when she promises not to make fun of her friends again.
- Moral Myopia: Fifi and Shirley had no problems with Babs when she was teasing Calamity, Plucky, and Dizzy. In fact they encouraged her to keep going. Fifi and Shirley only got upset when Babs did them, too (and Shirley was still laughing when Babs joked about Fifi first). So rather than the short being about Babs needing to learn when she's pushing things too far and respecting her friends' boundaries, it comes across that it's perfectly fine to enjoy others being teased as long as it's not you.
- Mystery Meat: When Babs enters the Acme Looniversity cafeteria in the second half of the short, she finds it empty. She handwaves this to herself with the phrase "Hmm. They must be serving mystery meat today".
- Off-Model: In the scene where Plucky complains to Shirley and Fifi about Babs while gluing his feathers back on, Plucky's hand is green◊. In the very next scene, where Dizzy calls them, Plucky's hand looks like a human hand◊.
- Split-Screen Phone Call: Played with. After Babs steps on some toes with her impersonations of her friends, Shirley and Fifi are talking on the phone in a split screen when Plucky calls Shirley on her other line, leading to a three way split; then Dizzy calls Plucky, and Calamity calls Dizzy, leaving the screen cut into five pieces. Fifi says they need to do something since they are now cramped inside these small slivers of the screen.
- Talking with Signs: Calamity, which creates complications when he tries to call Shirley, Fifi, Plucky and Dizzy to complain about Babs.
- Through a Face Full of Fur: Shirley and Fifi's faces turn red when they fume at Babs' impressions of them.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Babs' lunch consists of a carrot sandwich, carrot juice, and carrot chips.Babs: It's a rabbit thing.