Short One: "Buster's Guide To Goofing Off"
Buster teaches how to procrastinate on your homework.
Short Two: "Elmyra At The Mall"
Elmyra's love for animals gets her locked in the mall while it's being robbed by two burglars.
Short Three: "Hold The Sugar"
A colony of ants learn how much trouble a sugar addiction can get them into.
This episode provides examples of:
- Credits Gag: These end credits - are endless, aren't they?
- Off-Model: In the opening wraparound, Buster's red shirt is part of his "Matt Cottontail" disguise. After Buster says "I'm on!", His red shirt is missing.
- Punny Name: Anna Malicious, Elmyra's disguise in the second wraparound.
- Three Shorts
Buster's Guide To Goofing Off:
- Laser-Guided Karma: For goofing off until the last possible minute to do his his science project and (inadvertently) destroying the other students' projects in the process, Elmer forces Buster to do his project over, and Buster gets chased away by the other angry students.
- Last Minute Project: Buster's science project is a volcano that he had two months to complete, and not only does Buster goof off on it until the last possible minute, he teaches the viewers to do the same.
- Off-Model: At the end of the short, Hamton is seen wearing a blue sweater and blue pants, and there is a caucasian girl with blonde hair that resembles Mary Melody◊.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: Buster, which is the whole point of this short.
- Science Fair: ACME Looniversity holds one near the end of the short.
Elmyra At The Mall:
- Accidental Hero: Elmyra becomes this when Arnold drags her across the mall and gets the two criminals tangled in the leash she puts on him.
- Circling Birdies: Elmyra gets these, and gives one of them some of their own.
- Dragged into Drag: Elmyra forces Arnold to dress as a flower girl.
- Furry Confusion: Charlie Dog appears in this short as the owner of the pet store. He's a standing, talking dog instructing the other animals on how to get sold. The other animals act like regular animals.
- Off-Model: Hubie and Bertie are shown as common-looking cartoon mice◊ and do not have their trademark appearances until they run into the feeding trough.
- Retcon: Elmyra has a completely different set of parents than the ones which later appeared in "Take Elmyra Please" and "Grandma's Dead".
- Those Two Bad Guys: The two thieves.
Hold The Sugar:
- Bond Villain Stupidity: The owner of the chocolate factory leaves to eat a few boxes of chocolate on the loading dock, providing the Lone Ant's opportunity to save the colony.
- Noodle Incident: While attempting to create chocolate-covered ants, the owner of the chocolate factory tells the viewers that it'll make up for last month's chocolate-covered hornets fiasco.
- Shout-Out: The Lone Ant is a reference to The Lone Ranger.
- Something Completely Different: This short focuses on a colony of ants instead of any main or recurring characters.
- Sweet Tooth: The Chief Ant's craving for sugar leads him and his colony into trouble.
- Visual Pun: The Lone Ant uses Life Savers candies to save his colony when they land in the vat of chocolate.