The forty-first episode of Tiny Toon Adventures.
Buster and Babs do another public service announcement episode, with the topic being how to get a date.
Short One: "Buster's Guide to Dating"
Buster and Babs give instructions for a first date.
Short Two: "Love Stinks"
One of Calamity Coyote's attempts to catch Little Beeper makes him look like a skunk and the object of Fifi's affection.
Short Three: "Dream Date Game"
Buster and Babs trick Montana Max into participating on a dating game show where the bachlorette is Elmyra.
This episode provides examples of:
- Credits Gag: U.S. Vice President - Dan Quayle.
- Brick Joke: One landing from Her Wacky Highness: When Babs says "Self Control" is her middle name at the end of that episode, Plucky quips that he thought it was "Ann." This episode reveals that actually is her middle name.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": In the opening wraparound, Babs is shown to dislike when Buster calls her by her real name, Barbara Ann.
- Three Shorts
Buster's Guide to Dating:
- Berserk Button: Babs is shown to dislike being called "chubby".
- Faux-To Guide
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Babs' Father is shown to be massive in size, in comparison to his daughter.
- When Babs ties Buster's ears in a knot as retribution for calling her "chubby", she has a pointy tail (like Buster's) instead of her usual cotton tail.
- When Buster demonstrates Rule #9 to the viewers, he has five fingers on his left hand and six fingers on his right◊.
- "Shaggy Dog" Story: Babs spends so much time trying to get dressed, that by the time she finally chooses something, it's midnight and the date is over.
- Wild Take: Buster does this when Babs kisses him. He stops when Babs douses him with water.
- Canis Latinicus: Calamity, Little Beeper, and Fifi are introduced as Devius Coyotius, Expedious Birdius, and Sexius Skunkius, respectively.
- A Day in the Limelight: For Fifi, Calamity, and Little Beeper.
- Off-Model: While he is covered in tar, Calamity's nose constantly changes between being black and its normal red.
- Skunk Stripe: A variant; Calamity Coyote gets covered in tar, and a chicken flies over him, causing its feathers to form a skunk stripe on his back. A similar thing happens to Little Beeper near the end of the short.
- Smelly Skunk: Fifi.
- Sticky Situation: When Calamity gets stuck in tar, he is unable to escape from it at first and ends up getting caught by Fifi.
- Tar and Feathers: Calamity's plan to catch Little Beeper involves covering him with these. Calamity ends up becoming a victim of his own trap, but manages to remove the tar and feathers near the end of the short. Beeper himself eventually becomes tarred and feathered near the end of the short, though not as how Calamity planned.
- Team Rocket Wins: Although he doesn't actually catch Little Beeper, Calamity Coyote does get the last laugh when Beeper falls into a puddle of tar and gets covered in feathers. Calamity then tricks Fifi into thinking that Little Beeper is a new boy skunk for her to chase.
- Wingding Eyes: Fifi is shown to have hearts in her eyes when she becomes attracted to who she thinks are boy skunks.
Dream Date Game:
- Brick Joke: Elmyra asks Hamton, "If I were ice cream and you were a dessert topping, what's the capital of South Dakota?". In a later scene, when Elmyra asks Plucky, "We're at an expensive restaurant, and you find that you've forgotten your wallet. Who was the twelfth President of the United States?", Plucky answers, "Pierre, South Dakota!"
- During the commercial break, the commercial for Weenie Burgers previously seen in the "The Wheel O' Comedy'' episode segment, "Win, Lose, or, Ker-Plowie!" is shown.
- When Montana Max is introduced, Buster describes him as someone who'd rather have a lobotomy than go out with a girl, which is exactly what Monty said to Elmyra in "Prom-ise Her Anything".
- Extreme Omnivore: After the commercial break, Hamton is shown to be eating a tire covered in whipped cream.Hamton: I'll eat anything, except pork.
- Stock Footage: This episode features reused animation from the Weenie Burgers commercial previously seen in the "The Wheel O' Comedy" episode segment, "Win, Lose, or Ker-Plowie!". This is particularly noticable because "The Wheel O' Comedy" was animated by TMS Entertainment, while the rest of this episode was animated by Wang Film Productions.
- Sure, Let's Go with That: Throughout the short, Buster tries to set Elmyra up with Plucky, Hamton, or Monty, but Elmyra is only interested in Buster, because he's a rabbit. When Elmyra asks if the other dates are rabbits, Buster tells her they are, and Babs dresses Monty in a rabbit costume.
- X-Ray Sparks: Happens to Monty when he tries to climb over the electric fence in Elmyra's front yard.