The third episode of Tiny Toon Adventures.
When Babs forces Buster to cancel Spectacular Day, the two rabbits spin a special wheel to determine the characters that star in each segment.
Short One: "Devil Doggie"
Elmyra Duff mistakes Dizzy Devil for a dog and takes him home with her.
Short Two: "Optical Intrusion"
Furrball accidentally glues a pair of rejected 3-D glasses to his face and attempts to remove them.
Short Three: "Win, Lose, or Ker-Plowie!"
Babs, Plucky, and Montana Max compete on a game show. After Buster discovers that Monty is cheating, he kidnaps Blink Winkleman and takes his place to get revenge on Monty.
This episode provides examples of:
- Affectionate Parody: Of Wheel of Fortune.
- Anything but That!: Buster when Babs tells him they have to use the Wheel O' Comedy.
- Black Comedy: As Buster introduces "Spectacular Day", he declares that it will be featuring 10,000 charging mongols as he thrusts his sword offscreen, and we hear someone groan in pain. Babs then interrupts Buster's introduction, claiming the mongols cancelled due to "sore throats".
- Credits Gag: Elmyra Fan Club President - Chuck Harvey.
- Fake-Out Opening: This episode opens with Buster stating that it's "Spectacular Day," which is going to be looking at epic adventures, only for Babs to come in and tell him that the episode is running over-budget, forcing them to resort to shorts.
- Three Shorts
- Bald Women: When Elmyra sneezes, her wig briefly flies off her head.
- The Cameo: Hubie and Bertie appear as two of Elmyra's pet mice, and Dizzy unsuccessfully tries to eat them.
- Extreme Omnivore: Dizzy eats a dog dish labelled, "PUPPY" as he impatiently waits for Elmyra to bring him his lunch.
- Fire-Breathing Diner: Elmyra accidentally feeds Dizzy a can of hot chili instead of dog food. Cue the eyes watering up, breaths of flame, then running to the shower to put out the fire.
- Mistaken for Dog: Elmyra thinks that Dizzy, who is really a tasmanian devil, is a dog, and throughout the short, she treats him like one.
- Naïve Animal Lover: Near the beginning of the short, Dizzy is about to eat Elmyra, who is completely oblivious to this, and thinking about making him her pet "puppy". When she tells Dizzy about the free food she would give him if he agreed to be her pet, Dizzy changes his mind and decides to eat that food instead.
- "Psycho" Shower Murder Parody: Dizzy washes his mouth out in the shower after eating a spicy lunch. Elmyra sneaks up on him, holding what appears to be a knife, however, when she pushes the curtain open, it is revealed to be a brush. She thinks Dizzy wants a bath, and thus bathes him.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Dizzy flees from Elmyra's house after she shaves him to look like a poodle and wants to continue playing with him.
- Sneeze of Doom: Invoked; a squirrel Elmyra catches tickles her nose to escape from her grasp, causing her to sneeze him away.
- Bully Bulldog: One inhabits the Acme City Dump.
- Butt-Monkey: Furrball, thanks in part to the rejected pair of 3D glasses glued to his face.
- Downer Ending: Furrball manages to get the glasses off his face, but because they end up on the Bulldog, he ends up getting Swallowed Whole.
- Gone Horribly Right: The rejected 3D glasses work a little too well, literally making anything the wearer looks at come closer.
- Here We Go Again!: When Furrball finally gets the rejected pair of 3D glasses off his face, the Bulldog now wears them, and uses them to pull Furrball towards him so he can eat him.
- Hydrant Geyser: Happens when Furrball tries to pull the rejected 3D glasses off with a hydrant. The water splashes him towards the Acme City Dump.
- No-Dialogue Episode: Much of the short becomes this after the scenes with the 3D Glasses Testers.
- Selective Magnetism: The rejected pair of 3D glasses pulls whatever the wearer sees with them towards it.
- Sticky Situation: The rejected pair of 3D glasses becomes covered in glue, which sets off the short's plot.
- Swallowed Whole: Happens to Furrball at the end of the short, courtesy of the Bulldog when he is now wearing the rejected pair of 3D glasses.
Win, Lose, or Ker-Plowie!:
- Affectionate Parody:
- This short, specifically its title and the game show, are one to Win, Lose or Draw.
- In the second half of the short, Babs takes on the role of "Vanna Pink", a parody of Vanna White of Wheel of Fortune fame. She even uncovers the missing letters from Yosemite Sam's name when Monty answers, "Aieee!" after falling through a Trap Door.
- Anvil on Head: Monty ends up becoming a victim of a fallen safe when trying to answer a question about baseball. Considering that he cheated to win the game show in the first half of the short, he had it coming. Monty later gets hit by 16-ton weight, and then the safe and the weight.
- Asshole Victim: Montana Max. Over the second half of the short, he gets put through the same treatment he put Babs through, plus having a safe and a 16-ton weight fall on him.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: This line from Buster at the beginning of the second half of the short:Buster: Come on, Babs, where's your gumption? Where's your spirit? (sniffs) Where's your deodorant?
- Bribing Your Way to Victory: Monty bribes Blink with money so that he can win the game show.
- Plucky. He gets torched by the title's special effects, and doesn't even get to compete!
- Babs, in the first half of the short, courtesy of Monty bribing Blink.
- Let's Meet the Meat: Midway through the short, a commercial for the Weenie Burgers restaurant airs, featuring anthropomorphic singing hot dogs who scream in pain as the children eat them.Hot Dogs (singing) Weenie Burgers are so much fun to eat, if you look real hard, you might even find the meat!
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Blink Winkleman is a parody of a real-life game show host, Wink Martindale from Debt, the Orbitz commercials, and Tic-Tac-Dough.
- Stuff Blowing Up: The show's title has this for special effects. Unfortunately, Plucky gets caught in it, and because of the number it does on him, he gets eliminated before the competition even starts.
- Tempting Fate:
- When Babs gets covered in spaghetti after Monty tricks Blink into telling her her answer was wrong, she asks, "What, no meatballs?". Cue several meatballs bouncing off her head, and her saying, "I had to ask.".
- When Babs says, "Hey, I smell a rotten egg!", when she suspects that Monty is cheating, a giant rotten egg falls on her.
- Trap Door: Buster pulls one on Monty when Monty tries to answer what the missing letters in Yosemite Sam's name are. As a result, Monty answers, "Aieee!", making it sound like "I" and "E", which are indeed, the missing letters.
- Who's on First?: Monty accidentally gives the right answer to a quiz-show question about a Chinese premier.Blink: Name the Secretary General of China from 1981 to 1987.
Blink: That's absolutely right! Secretary General Yaobang Hu!