Index | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24
Directed by James Charleston
Mulder: In a future that somebody is trying like hell to prevent from happening.
A man is arrested after apparently pushing his colleague in front of a bus, but claims he was actually trying to save him from that fate, which was predicted down to the exact time by a strange old man they met earlier.
- Kill It with Fire: The older Jason Nichols ends up killing the young Jason Nichols by hugging him. Since he will burn due to his temperature leaving absolute zero, both men burst in flames.
- Oceanic Airlines: "Pan-Oceanic flight #1701" is mentioned on a notepad when Scully searches the hotel room.
- Set Right What Once Went Wrong: The older Jason goes back in time to prevent his world's Bad Future from happening. Whether he succeeded is ambiguous.
- Time Travel: A man came from the future and tries to prevent the invention which gets him to the episode's present time.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Older Jason Nichols is trying to stop his younger self and others from creating a compound that allows time travel. It turns out, a society where everyone can know everything that's happened — and everything that will happen — is one robbed of hope and free will.