Index | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24
Directed by R. W. Goodwin
Mulder: The larger plan? You mean colonization.
Jeremiah: Hegemony, Mister Mulder. A new origin of species.
Pursued by the alien bounty hunter, Jeremiah Smith takes Mulder to see a secret project with a population of child clones.
- Bee Afraid: The climax takes place in a bee hive.
- Cloning Blues
- Couldn't Find a Pen: X, writing in blood in Mulder's hallway.
- Creepy Child: The army of small identical children, dark-haired girls and blond boys. They have no language and just keep staring blankly at people. They were created to work as drones in a secret government project with genetically changed corn and bees. To creep and psyche Agent Mulder out even more, the girl drones look exactly like his little sister Samantha who was abducted as a child. The situation implies that her DNA was used in said project.
- Foreign Language Title: German for "master race".
- Implacable Man: The Alien Bounty Hunter.
- The Juggernaut: The Alien Bounty Hunter.
- Killed Off for Real: X, due to a gunshot from the
- Myth Arc: Key items include X's death, the foreshadowing of how the bees will factor into the Syndicate's plan, and the introduction of Marita Covarrubias as Mulder's new informant.
- Pragmatic Villainy: CSM has the Bounty Hunter save Elizabeth, as her death would mean Mulder would no longer have anything to lose and become a greater threat than ever.