Air date: Feb. 26, 1960
A young woman named Millicent (Vera Miles) believes it is a prank when her suitcase is mysteriously moved around a bus terminal, and people claim to have seen her before even though she's never seen them. Things take a turn for the worst when she also sees a woman who looks like her on the bus.
- Bottle Episode: This episode takes place entirely in and around a bus terminal.
- Doppelgänger: The object of the story. A mysterious girl who looks like Millicent is roaming around the bus station.
- Downer Ending: Millicent is taken to a psych ward by the police and Paul sees his own doppelgänger.
- Freak Out: Millicent's frustration and stress gives way to her sanity steadily deteriorating, turning into a full-blown breakdown by the end.
- Here We Go Again!: Paul Grinstead sees his very own double at the end of the episode.
- Hollywood Law: Paul calls the police, telling them Millicent is crazy. The police swoop in and grab her, without identifying themselves, solely based on Pauls claims. It gets rather creepy considering that they stuff her in the back of their car and one cop gets in the back with her.
- Kill and Replace: Millicent believes there really is another copy of her out there trying to replace her. She tries to convince Paul Grinstead of this, but to no avail.
- Mirror Universe: Millicent speculates that the appearance of her doppelgänger at the bus terminal is due to the normal universe converging with an alternate universe and that her doppelgänger must eliminate her in order to remain in the normal universe. Paul Grinstead later learns that she is right.
- Not Helping Your Case: It's probably not wise to talk about parallel dimensions and alternate realities when you're trying to convince others you aren't crazy. Millicent tries to explain this to Paul Grinstead, and it doesn't bode well for her.
- Real After All: Paul Grinstead dismisses Millicent as crazy and has her arrested. He's ready to settle down and relax in the terminal...until his own bag goes missing and sees his own doppelgänger...