Below is a list of standalone works related to The Slender Man Mythos that have been most well-documented on this wiki:
The Big Three
- The 4 Steps: The first British Slender Man series. Markus Steps starts his own vlog for fun, but when childhood pictures of a tall man pop-up things turn for the worse...
- 5zer02: Three dudes attempt to make a video series showcasing fun spots in their city (Louisville, KY). Things happen...
- Antediluvan One: A man films himself looking for something in the woods before being chased by a group of proxies.
- The Angels Game: A Vlog quickly turns south as Slender Man starts turning up
- Apple Of Our Eye: A man and his friends film themselves goofing around, but that all changes in Ep. 5...
- Ashes To Ashes 000: A vlog following a young man investigating into his cousin's insanity after being sent to an institution.
- Caught Not Sleeping: A young man goes to the internet for advice on his inability to feel rested after sleeping. The problem turns out to be worse than he expected.
- Compile Truth: Someone using the alias "Dr. Cairo" makes Slender Man cliff notes. And more.
- Croatian Files: Two guys find a HDD hidden in their dorm which shows two other guys filming themselves screwing around. It's not long before they come under the influence of more than just alcohol...
- Dark Harvest: A young man suspects his house might be haunted. It isn't long before he and his friend Alex are stuck in the middle of a cosmic game of chess with two unknown stalkers and an entire cult.
- The Dead Are Watching: All Leo wanted was to prove that the supernatural exists. He got more than he bargained for.
- Empty Walls 121: A man investigating the separation of a youtube paranormal/urban legend team discovers more than he needed.
- 4tapes: A thief in the night finds something more then choice stolen goods when looting. Now lost forever due to the account being closed.
- French Creek Files
- Future Refused: Stack finds a weird tape that seems to be referring to The Slender Man Mythos and decides to find out which friend made it. Before long, he finds out it's real.
- ICANSEETHEGIANT: A 3D silhouette introduces several people as candidates in a show of its own making. The series quickly transforms into something else entirely.
- Keratin Garden: Starts of as a Spear Counterpart to Every Man Hybrid where the main character, Story Parker, creates a web blog featuring manicures until her health starts deteriorating and she becomes in-tangled with a conspiracy acted out by a pharmacist company.
- Midnight Grunt: The protagonist, Kai Bakken, starts a video series when he notices strange activity in a supposedly abandoned building. It starts to expand into a larger mythos featuring a organization called the Fifth Element which experienced a betrayal within their ranks which resulted in the breakup of the organization.
- ML Andersen 0: Michael Lucas Andersen makes a vlog so his doctor can check his progress...until his friend and brother hijack the channel to express their worry over the "prank" Michael seems to be pulling on people.
- M Hunter 0012: Mark Hunter starts a vlog to express his grief over the death of his girlfriend Holly but soon finds himself in a war between the Collector and his agent, Raziel, and the rogue creator, Harbinger.
- My Dark Journal: Introduces the proxy named Victor that antagonizes several other characters from different series.
- Octarine Night: Kyle makes a Youtube channel for behind-the-scenes updates on his Slender Man series, that is until things start happening...
- One Hundred Yard Stare: Two girls have to deal with the consequences of trusting their friend when she asks them to check out a "ghost".
- Patricks Room 1: Stan Patrick wants to share his odd adventures with everyone via webcam, and then he finds a strange note, and a strange man starts showing up...
- Punishing Prometheus: High school student Erik Daniels makes a video blog to fill in the gaps in his memory from the medication he's taking. It gets worse when Slender Man appears. Another dead series due to the creator closing his YouTube account.
- Sims Saga: An LPer and his girlfriend decide to do an After the End scenario in Sims 2. Things go awry. Reminiscent of Ben Drowned, due to the primary medium being screen recordings of video game footage.
- Slender Haunting: Jack notices strange things happening in his apartment, so he decides to document them.
- Strange Aeons: Arron takes his longtime friend Nick in as a roommate after his parents are hurt in a car crash. But Nick may have brought more problems with him than Arron thought.
- Stan Frederick: A paranormal investigator who's had previous dealings with the Slender Man travels around helping people in similar situations.
- thetownthatdoesntexist: A man begins searching for his friend who vanished while researching into a non-existent town and discovers things he wasn't supposed to find out.
- Tomorrows Harvest: A young man investigating the disappearance of his friend discovers involvement in some fairly terrifying things.
- TJA Projects: TJ and Amy scout filming locations for a school project and end up finding Slender Man instead. He and his cohorts seem to be after TJ's baby daughter, Dahlia. Has spawned four (short-lived) follow-up series.
- Trial Of Leaves:
- Weeping Thorns: After finding an abandoned camcorder, Rick begins getting stalked by you know who and disappears, leaving Ryan to sort through his friend's recordings to find out what's happened.
- Whispered Faith: A web series that focuses more on The Rake than Slender. The main character starts to hear strange noises around his house and as he starts to investigate, he comes across a journal written in several languages and as a result he becomes the target of the Rake and a cult that worships it called The Family.
- X Mandelbrot: Hugo, an Ordinary High School Student is investigating the disappearance of his twin brother, Harry, with the help of his friend, Travis. It isn't long before a certain someone starts paying them a visit.
The Big Four
Core Theory Blogs
- A Hint of Serendipity: Slenderblogger Zero takes up the role of Sage and chronicles his battle against the Slender Man, and his beloved Rika. A lot of his work spins-off from White Elephants Robert Sagel.
- A Really Bad Joke: Maduin's blog followers his exploits in which he pranks Slender Man.
- Anomalous Data: A Slenderblogger named Jay experiments on how one becomes haunted and how to cure it.
- Road to the Heavens: Blogger Amelia and the first female Sage to participate in the mythos takes up the charge and joins forces with Zero at the Solstice.
- Testing123: Slenderblogger Shaun tests defenses against the Slender Man while on the run.
- White Elephants: An influential slenderblog formerly run by Robert Sage. This is the man who introduced the Role and Title System, Core Theory, and such to the mythos.
- Woe To The Conquered: A blogger named Vae Victus tries to survive on the run from Slender Man with help of his mentor Kaiden.
- A Stupid Summer Assignment: Fred has to do a blog during summer vacation for extra credit when guess who appears.
- Believe What You See: A Slenderblogger decides that, instead of waiting for The Slender Man to stalk him, he stalks Slender Man. Does not go as planned.
- Can You See the Words: A blog about an art student who's friends with someone close to the Slendervlogging franchise, and as expected, things aren't going well for her.
- Care for a Cuppa?: A blog about an Aussie girl called Aly living a perfectly normal life, until her sister goes missing...
- Crasshing Through Trees: The Glass Man experiences the full psychological wrath of the Slender Man firsthand.
- Exilis Veritas: A university student from New Zealand investigates the mythos after the disappearance of a friend, only to discover that "Where's-his-face"'s influence is closer to home than she may have realised.
- The Eleventh Hour Trilogy: The story of a middle-aged Runner, a single mother and her troubled daughter and how they try to survive in the face of everyone's favourite Eldritch Abomination.
- H(a)unting: A blog set up by three friends, Lya, Matt and Sandra, the latter of whom Slendy has been following for ten years because she appears to be unaffected by him. He wants to know why. This blog is quite different compared to your usual Slender-fare, but still manages to deliver the Mind Screw.
- Hiking Fiend: Eric thought that the only dangers he'd encounter hiking in Montana were bears, wolves, or cougars. He was wrong.
- In the Dead of Night: On the way to a celebration, the main character sees something in the forest. He'll wish he hadn't.note
- The Lovecraftian: Follows a runner trying to find a way to fight off proxies and his own demons.
- Make It Count: The blog of a journalist investigating the disappearance of her best friend due to The Slender Man.
- My Name Is Zytherys: Girl finds journal, girl starts noticing odd occurrences, girl starts to realize a certain tall gentleman seems to be hanging about...
- Observe and Terminate: The Paranormal Termination Consortium's Slender Man division tries to research and destroy the creature itself. Goes about as well as you might expect...
- Penchant: Slender Man in Junior High.
- Rounded with a Sleep: Darcy Hayward is using lucid dreaming as a therapy, but starts to get visits from Slender Man...
- Screaming Electrical: A personal rambling blog of a 25-year old electrician who sees a blur outside his door that begins to come into focus and resemble a well dressed faceless man taller than most basketball player.
- Sevenshot Kid: Marble Hornets Lite. In high school. It's a blend of vlog and blog that maintains an interrelated story.
- The London Librarian: A library assistant, Ava, decides to blog about her life, but then she goes and leaves a confusing entry about how she's going to test a theory.
- They Call Us Keepers: Jeff decides to chronicle events in Slender blogs, it goes horribly wrong and after a Heroic Sacrifice, he attempts to organize the other blogs.
- To Look: Erin Ashe wants no part of this. Too bad for her.
- Too Tired To Be Afraid: Annex is an average college kid, until he starts losing large amounts of time. Then he starts to see this fancy guy in a business suit...
- Vivere Disce: When her best friend Kim goes missing, college student Jean Kyle is forced to confront a bizarre conspiracy.
- What You Are in the Dark: A former servant of the Slender Man attempts to break away from his control with varying degrees of success. The first of the standalone proxyblogs.
- Within His Threshold: Damian Smith, AKA "himadsaint", begins to develop a bit of a cough while visiting some family friends in Ohio. Returning home, things eventually get worse...
- The Slender Man: Alyssa's brother Adam survives a horrific accident that leaves many others dead. Soon she starts to see a shadowy figure haunting her town as other children begin disappearing.
- He Sees Me: Matt's friend Nathan has been taken by the Slender Man and Matt learns that so many others have suffered the same fate. Matt sets out to stop him.
- Into Night: A story told via poems based on the Slender Man Mythos.
- Child Of Doors: Arc's memories are filled with holes and blackouts that stretch back to her early childhood. She fills her days with a dead-end job and frequent trips to the library until she falls for Aimii. The Slender Man starts showing up outside of Arc's window and bizarre events threaten to destroy the tiny sliver of peace that Arc had found. This is before the secret government agencies get involved, then things get really crazy.
- Calvin and Hobbes: The Series: Not a "real" Slender Man fic per se, but he starts showing up in the multi-part story "Black Rain".
- By the Fire's Light: A six story series on Creepypasta.com that starts with a murder and ends in an apocalypse.
- Slender Man vs Siren Head: A Crossover fanfiction where the Slender Man takes on Trevor Henderson's Siren Head.
Movies and Short Films
- Slender Man: The first Slender Man film developed by a major studio and receiving a wide release will come out on May 18, 2018.
- Always Watching: A Marble Hornets Story: The official movie tie-in to Marble Hornets. Available through Video On Demand and with a limited theatrical release in May 2015.
- Entity: One of the first feature length Slender Man films announced. Originally planned for a summer 2013 release, it was delayed and then officially cancelled in 2014.
- The Tall Man: When her son goes missing, a women investigates urban legends about a tall, faceless man who kidnaps children. Although inspired by the Slender Man mythos, it takes it in a very different direction.
- Slender: Two Utah filmmakers, in desperate need of a subject, settle on a documentary about Slendy only for things to go horribly awry. Available on DVD and On Demand April 2016.
- The Slender Man: A brother and sister look into some similar cases of missing children. A private investigator is hired to do the same. Legally available for viewing on YouTube.
- Hylo: An independent feature film shot on a budget of $4000. Released on DVD November 2012.
- Windigo: Some film students go camping in Canada. You can guess what happens next. Legally available for viewing on YouTube.
- Fathom: An old man doing deep research on the Slender Man mourns over the loss of his sister, who was taken. Legally available for viewing on YouTube.
- Proxy: A short film exploring The Slender Man Mythos, and its effects on one man's mind. Legally available for viewing on YouTube.
- Der Ritter: Four filmmakers encounter the Slender Man in the woods. Legally available for viewing on YouTube and also available on DVD.
- Lost Girl: The villain of the season 3 episode "SubterrFaenean" is a creature capable of bending subjects to its will. It is stated that it has been known by various names throughout history, including Erlkönig, the Pied Piper, and Slender Man. Its appearance was clearly inspired by the Slender Man mythos.
- Slender: You are the poor, defenseless sap fleeing in terror from It.
- Slender: The Arrival: You play as Lauren who trying to find her friend Kate who has been taken by Slender Man.
- Minecraft: The Endermen were inspired by Slender Man.
- Haunted Memories: A videogame that attempts to be more accurate to the original concept of The Slender Man and is currently making episodic releases.