Daniel Radcliffe (last seen on the "Treehouse of Horror" episode "Tweenlight") returns as the voice of a strange, older boy named Diggs who gets Bart into falconry so he can learn how to fly, but Bart and Marge worry about Diggs' sanity. Features a coach gag directed by Sylvain Chomet (The Triplets of Belleville)
- Artistic License Ornithology: Comic Book Guy's falcon can speak like a parrot, which gets lampshaded.
- Animation Bump: Sylvain Chomet's couch gag is animated more smoothly than the show itself.
- Art Shift: The Couch Gag, drawn in Sylvain Chomet's distinctive style.
- Blatant Lies: Marge's denial of cooking the falcon in the ending.
- Exact Words: Nelson calls Bart "herbivore" for eating a dead frog. After Lisa tells Nelson what "herbivore" really means, he explains that the dead frog's name's Herb.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Homer's constant badgering of Bart for his $20 results in him being badgered by Dr. Hibbert for $4000.