Sir reviews a tale of Mayan undeath.
- Always Someone Better: 'Son of Dracula'.
- Dissonant Serenity: The credits gag shows tourists enjoying themselves at a Mayan temple...with a zombie and Wheezing right there.
- Falling Bass: Done in the beginning. Sir isn't too happy, though.
- Gone Horribly Wrong: The monkey the leads resurrect, according to Sir, is now kill-happy.
- Motor Mouth: This annoys Sir, in regards to the comic relief. Blurr also qualifies.
- Pædo Hunt: When the villain gets a bit too lecherous with the female lead.
- Police are Useless: Mocked by Sir when they gun down the Ghoul.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: A robot swordsman is sent to cut him down to size.
- Take That!: To Konami (and a bit of EA).