Sir reviews his favorite Universal Classic Monster Movie.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Apparently, Griffin was displeased when he had to go to a motel featuring the Giant Cockroach from 'Parasite Eve'.
- Call-Back: To James Whale's 'Frankenstein'. The death scene, specifically.
- Good Night, Sweet Prince: Invoked during Griffin's death. Sort of.
- Hell Is That Noise: The scream let out by the wife to Sir. Really, though. You'd think the same thing.
- Insult Backfire: When Griffin proclaims that the moon is afraid of him, Princess Luna is not impressed.
- Torment by Annoyance: Invisible Discord is doing this to Megatron on the poster.