When the girls superhero duties prevent the professor from spending time with them, he builds himself a suit of armor so he can join them in their adventures.
Powerprof. contains examples of:
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: The professor unintentionally becomes one when he embarrasses the girls in front of the villains they fight with his remarks and behavior. Not to mention, telling embarrassing stories about them to the citizens of Townsville. Which prompts the girls to eventually try and make the professor give up on being a superhero.
- Batman Gambit: The girls plan to get the professor to retire from superheroing; trick him into fighting Mojo Jojo, and count on Mojo to be his regular, tough to beat self. After the fight, the professor is so tired he realizes how hard being a hero truly is.
- Briar Patching: When the professor announces his hero days are over, the girls beg him to stay. Of course, its all an act since they wanted him to quit.
- Beach Episode: Played with; at the start of the episode it looks like well be getting one of these when the girls and the professor prepare to spend a day at the beach, but the girls hero duties prevent them from ever going.
- Brown Bag Mask: Bubbles starts wearing one when the professor embarrasses her too much.
- The Cameo: Monsieur Hulot can be seen in the opening shot of the beach.
- Doughnut Mess With A Cop: the girls and the professor drop off some crooks they just captured in front of a donut shop, since that is where the police is.
- Embarrassing Damp Sheets: The professor mention that Bubbles had this problem.
- Friendly Tickle Torture: The girls and the professor get into a tickle fight during one of their brief attempts to bond.
- Heroic Second Wind: The professor gets his when Mojo threatens to turn the girls into pumpkin pie.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Mojo states that he plans to make the girls into pies.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: during their fight, the professor punches Mojo Jojo straight into his arsenal room. After a few seconds, Mojo remerges, now armed to the teeth, and proceeds to mop the floor with the professor.
- Papa Wolf: The professor, even more so now that he has a powered armor to back it up. The girls eventually exploit this to trick him into fighting Mojo Jojo.
- Powered Armor: The professor makes himself one of these.
- Say My Name: Bubbles does this to the Professor after he tells some people about her bedwetting problem."PRO-FES-SOOOOOOR!"
- Super Family Team: The girls and the professor form one in this episode.
- Team Dad: Joining the girls team makes the professor this.