- The Control Voice: When we are able to instill a machine with human emotions, will we then instill it with a soul?
A female android assassin decides to escape her facility and be free, and befriends a cynical woman who has been separated from her daughter.
- The Control Voice: When our machines are smart enough to be as destructive as a human, perhaps they will also love like one as well.
- Domestic Abuse: Teddy Madden was abused by her ex-husband Al during their marriage.
- Government Agency of Fiction: The Agency, which is so secret that it does not have a name.
- Grew Beyond Their Programming: The titular android, who was designed to be the perfect assassin, comes to realize that killing is wrong after her fail safes are deactivated.
- Killer Robot: The titular android was created by Dr. Willard Haley at the request of a secret government organisation called the Agency to serve as an assassin. She was given the appearance of a 25-year-old woman so that she could better serve as an infiltrator and gain the confidence of her targets.
- Robocam: The titular android's perspective is seen as she searches every database to which she has access for any information concerning the whereabouts of Teddy Madden's ex-husband Al and daughter Amanda.
- Technopath: The titular android is able to control any machine by remote. She uses this ability to hotwire a car and steal $100 from an ATM.